Chapter 13

Later that evening the two cats were busy drawing each other in the sparring room. Alex was concentrated on how long Kyra's pink locks were, cascading down to her thighs. Her soft black eyes and her cute pink ears and tail, both tipped with black fur. "All done." He showed her the drawing and she looked astonished. "Its perfect!" "Thanks. Um, Kyra? I'd been meaning to ask you something." He leaned in close and planted a kiss. "....will you go out with me?" The cat began to smile and nodded her head, Alex giving her another kiss. As their lips parted, Nathan and Timmy came in with their weapons armed. "What's wrong you guys? Is there trouble?!" Alex questioned grabbing his gloves. "Yeah.... your friend." Nathan said avoiding eye contact. "What do you mean? I thought you guys liked Kyra." He started. Walking over to stand in between the duo and the pink hair. "The truth is, this girl is Ryzex's sister and has helped him with controlling his powers. We decided to invite her over once we found her, to keep her in one place and then take her to jail." Nathan continued, now firmly gripping his dual swords. Timmy stepped toward the cats. "Alex we know that she's your friend but you have to understand. She's a criminal and has to be treated like one." The cat suddenly spoke."What did she do?" He stood waiting for an answer from someone. He asked again with more volume."WHAT DID SHE DO!?" Kyra walked towards him and gently cupped his hands. "I brought the animals he wanted to practice upon. But I didn't know that that's what happened to them until it was too late. I promise." The white haired cat looked into her eyes. "I believe you." The girl smiled and hugged him. He turned to the duo who were now tense from the cat's judgement. They looked down and Timmy spoke"Kitten....hand her over." "No!" The two staggered back from the bass in his voice."If she says she didn't do it, she didn't do it. I won't let her go to jail for a crime she was falsely aware of. You'll have to take me down first." He slipped on his gloves and created a full set of ice claws pulsing with energy. "Well?" The duo didn't want to hurt their beloved cat, but they knew their job came first. They both dashed toward them. "Stay back Ky. It's about to get real." The girl did so as Alex blocked the swords and dagger with one hand and pulled out an E.M.P. device. Shorting out all the weapons including his claws. He hadn't counted on the duo betraying them. Alex then grabbed them both by the collar of their shirts, freezing them solid. He grabbed Kyra's hand and led her out the building. "We gotta move fast. The wolf will break free pretty soon. Do you know a place where we can stay?" Kyra nodded now leading him. They arrived at a suburban house and she quickly knocked on the door. It opened revealing a slight taller blonde with eyes as icy blue as Alex's. He was already in his pj's wearing a light blue tank top and some black gym shorts. "Finally made it huh young lady?" He was looking over to Alex as if sizing him up when Kyra put her fingers to his lips. "Listen, I'll explain later but we need somewhere to hide." The blonde's face became serious and he let them in.

. . .

Nathan just finished unthawing Timmy. It had been a good 10 minutes since the cats escaped. "What did we do. Now Alex is gone with her and we've got no clue as to find him." "Don't worry. It's faint but I still have his scent. He's still in Japan, there's still some hope of finding him." Timmy raised his voice."And what'll happen when we DO find him?" Nathan became silent. He hadn't thought of that. Both were silent knowing that they had another cat to turn in.