TW: There are drugs and alcohol in this chapter! Not trying to influence anything bad, just want that to be clear!

Noelle POV

It was around 7 o'clock and I was reading my book on my window seat. I had my lamp on in the corner and I had my headphones on my head with a symphony playing at low volume. I finished the chapter I was on and put my book on my desk.

That was when I remembered Niall and the party. I didn't want to go. It was weird that he showed up at my house at random this morning. It threw me off of my everyday routine. I usually get up, shower, make breakfast or bake cookies, read, then maybe read some more. But he disrupted that and ate one of my cookies.

My parents were still at work. They worked a late shift today and went in late, but thankfully they were at the store when Niall stopped by this morning.

I didn't know why he wanted me to go to this party. Does he think that I go to them all the time? Does he think I don't go to them enough? Whatever the reason, I didn't want to leave my cozy bedroom, but I know he's going to be at my window in half an hour.

I groaned and accepted it. Maybe it won't be so bad. Maybe shaking up my usual day isn't so bad. I'm only 16.

I went to my closet and Niall's words ran through my head. Wear something nice! How nice? Like a dress?

     I sifted through hangers and hangers not finding anything I wanted to wear. I huffed out a breath because I couldn't believe I was going to a party with Niall. That's another thing.
Do I have to stay by him the whole night? Would he be annoyed if I did? This is all so new to me. I fell back onto my bed.

     I'm gonna go to a party. My first high school party and I'm almost a junior. I guess I better get this right then.

     I got up from my bed with a more positive mindset. I went back through my clothes and picked a black tank top that hugged my chest well, and was slightly cropped. I changed into a pair of baggy jeans that I never get to wear because I never go out anywhere. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked good, but I knew I was going to get insecure in my crop top so I grabbed a green flannel to go over it.

     I stepped back in front of the mirror and nodded at my reflection. I decided to leave my hair down just in case. I didn't want to look too over the top. I looked down at my black converse by my door and smiled at them.

     Every year at the beginning of school, I buy a new pair of black converse. I'll be buying new ones next month, in August so I still have mine from the beginning of junior year.

     The clock said 7:20.

     I flopped onto my bed and made scenarios of how tonight could go.

     Out of nowhere, a scenario about me and Niall having to play 7 Minutes in Heaven together popped into my mind. I imagined looking into his shiny blue eyes. I imagined him leaning in...

     Tap tap tap

     I lifted my upper body off my bed with my hands. I hopped off my bed and shook my thought from earlier off. I checked myself in my mirror one last time and opened the curtains to find Niall's face smiling at me from the other side of the window.

     I couldn't help but smile at him. I bent unlocked the window and lifted it open.

     "You ready?" His hair was up in a quiff. He was wearing a plain black shirt with jeans. He also had on those white converse he wore last night.