12

Noelle POV

     "Oh my god." I said while trying to wrap my head around this. My Brain was trying to reach out for anything that might help this situation seem better. Then something odd came into light. "If we did... you know... then why are we still in our underwear? I mean, I'm assuming you're still in yours."

     Niall furrowed his eyebrows while laying on his side, propped up on his elbow. He lifted the blanket a bit and looked at himself.

     "I don't really know. Maybe we didn't? Maybe we were about to, but we were just too drunk that we passed out."

     "I can't believe I even thought about that last night. Was I that high?" I buried my face in my hands to cover my embarrassment.

    "Woah, woah, woah. Who wouldn't want this?" When I looked over at him, he was smirking and gesturing his hands over his body. I appreciate him trying to make me feel better, but I was still in denial about the whole thing.

     "Not now, Niall." I rolled my eyes. "Cover your eyes, I'm gonna get my clothes on."

     "They'll probably still be wet." Niall pushed the blanket down his torso and sat up against the headboard. He threaded his hands together and brought them to the back of his head to rest it.

     Keeping a tight grip on the blanket around my chest, I sarcastically asked, "then what do you suggest I do? Leave this place naked?"

     "You want to leave already? You just woke up." I could tell he wasn't being serious, but just for a second I needed him to be.

     "What if you're parents come in here? And don't you have a brother?" I started to panic, but I didn't show it on the outside.

     "Relax goody-two-shoes, they're all at work. And for the clothes, you can just borrow mine." He pointed to his drawers.

     Then after a moment of silence he added, "I guess I can't call you that now."

     "And why is that?"

     He stared at me for a second before answering, "last night? Did you forget already?"

     "Niall please don't. Why are you not concerned about this? Have you already lost your virginity or something? Or was this your plan all along?"

     "Okay, hold on for a minute. You were the one that wanted to come to my house yesterday. And, I'm kind of hurt at the fact you think that. I would never use you. Even if we don't really talk anymore." He wasn't lying either. I could see the hurt in his face as soon as I accused him of this.

     "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just... a bit frazzled. Now, which drawer are your pants in?"

     Niall told me that it was the third one down, and he told me his shirts were hanging in the closet.

     "Okay, I'm ready. Now look away." I ordered him. He took the hem of the comforter and brought it back over his head. Then his hand popped out from the blanket and held a thumbs up.

     I slowly let go of my covering and kept my eyes on Niall to make sure he didn't peek. I moved my legs from the bed to the floor and stood up.

      "Oh my god." I breathed out in realization. I laughed in relief.

     "What just happened?" Niall asked from under the blanket.

    I took a few steps just to be sure my proof was correct. And everything was perfectly normal.

     "Holy shit!" I yelled in joy. At this, Niall took off the blanket and looked at me with a concerned and confused look. I didn't even care.

     "I don't think we had sex last night! I'm not sore at all! I feel completely fine!"