Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4| Rᴀᴠᴇ

꧁༒꧂

S1; Ep 4

Wednesday
August 10, 2016
2:00 pm

Maverick POV

Waking up gasping from a strangely vivid dream, I look around me and relax when I realize that I'm back at the Institute. Sighing I get up and walk to the bathroom and shower.

Dipping my head under the shower head I sigh in relaxation as the hot water fall washing away my tension.

Who is Magnus? I mean oblivious I know he is a warlock, but that still doesn't explain why I dreamt of him. What connection do we have?

I continue to think about the dream as I wash up. I turn off the water, and step out the shower.

I wrap my hair up a towel. I walk to the sink and wash my face and brush my teeth before walking out the bathroom and into my room. I search through the drawers to see every type of clothing I needed.

"I love you, Kiki."
I whisper to myself.

"Awe, I love you too."
Akiko's mocking voice fills the room frightening me causing me to grip my towel tighter.

"I swear I'll kill you, bitch."
I snap glaring at her as she enters the room.

"But thank you for putting my clothes up. When I saw that my clothes weren't in my trunk I panicked."
I thank her as I watch her plop on my bed with a loud grunt.

I roll my eyes and turn back to picking out a pair of panties and a bra.

"You're welcome."
She says patting herself on the shoulder.

"Hey, do you know of a warlock named Magnus?"
I ask her as I begin to lather myself up.

"Magnus Bane. He's the high warlock of Brooklyn, why?"
She says leaning on her elbows and forearms.

"I practically had a dream about him doing some magic on me and it felt like my brain was being sucked out."
I tell her as I drop my towel and put on my underwear.

"Do you think he's the one that took Clary's and I memories?"
I ask her as I plop down next to her laying down.

"I mean yea. He is powerful enough to do something like that. So I wouldn't put it past him."
Akiko says nonchalantly.

I groan and get out of bed and walk to my closet. I trace my rune with Alec's name on it as I look for something to wear. Pulling out a long white button down shirt dress that has thin black stripes going down the shirt. I go back into the restroom and unwrap the towel on my head and sigh. I section my hair and begin to do my hair routine.

Damn curls! It's been a while. I grab my blow dryer and diffuse my hair. Once it was dry enough, I smile at the turn out. I'm happy I let Akiko cut my hair. Now it'll be easier to manage. It's still long but when it's curly it reaches slightly past my arm pit instead of my waist. So whenever I straighten it it'll reach my mid-back or waist area instead of my waist.

I style my hair in a puff with a curly bang and tie a cute black and white scarf in between my puff and bang. I walk out the bathroom and at the same time Alec comes in. I freeze in my spot just outside the bathroom door and he freezes once he sees that I'm half naked.