"So this is love"

Luz pov

It's been days I haven't seen my new friend amity she probably has school I guess I'm busy too with Eda's teaching but I really want to spend time with amity something about her makes me want more!

I'm craving amity I really want to be with her my heart pounds when I'm with her and it longs to be with her again I know I'm bi but I'm not afraid to tell myself that I love this girl! I love her with all my heart!

Amity is the girl I want to be with... I just hope she likes girls...

Later

A knock at the front door didn't think much of it

Eda pov

I opened the door to see that blight girl Luz hangs out with her mint green hair her little miss perfect stance I hate it that's why I love being a rebellious witch so I don't end up like her they make me sick "hey Eda.." the girl said with a awkward wave "how do you my name" I asked surprised someone that young like her knows me "luz told me you're name... that's why I'm here can I see luz? Is she here?" Amity asked "yes she's here upstairs first door on the right can't miss it and if you do you need glasses" I said as amity went upstairs

Amity pov

I went to the right to see luz on the floor her face was emotionless as she laid there looking up "uh luz?" I said as Luz snapped out of some sort of trance and sat up to look at me "oh hey amity" Luz said as she laid back down.

"Wait...amity!" Luz said as she jumped out and hugged me tightly as I chuckled at her "oh I thought you forgot about me" Luz said I can tell she was happy "I would never forget you" I said with a blush on my face.

"I'm so glad you are here!" Luz said happily "and I'm glad to be here with you" I said as Luz let's go.

Our eyes stare at each other "l-luz" I said as Luz got closer and closer to me "shh" Luz said as her eyes closed "I love you" luz whispered as our lips locked.

Me and Luz made out together with no worry in the world everything seemed great her lips tasted sweet I loved it I loved her, my heart beating faster and faster we continue on.

Me and Luz pulled away and we looked at each other both of us blushing "so this is love" I said as Luz looked at me "yea.." luz said with a smile "good cause we'll be doing a lot of that" I said as I got on top of Luz giggling.

Eh I can make it longer but I'm my A/N I already said I ain't feeling myself so this is as far as we get this part))