Everyone and Everyone

(This is totally going to work for Valentine's coming up yep sir I totally won't kill Anata Nope sir Sig is fine yep yep yep.)

(I think everyone's concerned for my well being.)

Who was Sig?

Everybody knew he was just some spacey blue kid who showed up out of butt-fuck nowhere.
Well, most people anyway. Some insist he was always here.
But..
Why? Rather, why was he so Sig? What even IS a Sig? All of these questions make no sense.

That's why I'm going to figure them out.

Now, I thought Sig loved nobody in particular, but that date was evidence to everything but that. He agreed to go to a Café, one of the most romantic things I can think of, and yet out of nowhere Amitie just makes out with him and he's okay with it?

Seriously! That's messed up!!

I'm willing to put this aside. Sig's not the type who gets what love is. It's his first time. He might be curious. Etc etc. The question is, who ELSE has this occurred with?!

Perhaps his other classmates. Perhaps...that particular classmate. From before the swap. Why else would he want to cut off Sig's dick?
It's time to confront Klug!

He'd probably be suspicious of me if I just, waltzed up to him. Probably think that I regret my actions. Maybe gloat. Probably even yell. I don't feel like suffering too much.

So, I decide to speak with Lidelle again. She seems to be my go-to, huh? "Hey Lidelle! Can you maybe snag Klug and bring him to the back of the school. I wish to discuss privately something."

Discuss..Privately?? Something?
What even WAS that grammar?

Lidelle seemed to understand anyway, despite her trembling. I don't get it; she's not murdering someone or harassing them or doing anything bad. Just escorting Klug.

Seriously..sometimes she's a little...suspiciously too shy.

As I waited behind the school for Lidelle, I took a seat on the ground. I questioned my choices. No, that's a lie. I questioned if what's going on really is happening.

It wouldn't happen, would it?

I continued to poke around, waiting for Lidelle, when she finally arrives, with a bag over Klug's head. "Hey- um- he's been kicking and screaming so I kind of- um..oh god he might be dead."

As Lidelle left Klug here, she ran away. Of course, my first instinct was to remove the bag from his head so I can properly interrogate him.

Luckily for both of us, Klug was not dead. Well, at least he wasn't on the outside. So I began. "So, Klug. You're classmates with Amitie and Sig. or, were. It's hard to keep track. Anyway. You're friends with the two?"

Klug squinted. It was like he just returned to reality.  "Eh? Yeah? I suppose I'm acquainted with the two. Why? Are you trying to imply something?"

Well, actually, I'm not too sure. "So, do you know that Sig and Amitie may or may not be a couple?" I continued, not willing to share what happened off the bat.

No response. I thought Klug would be a lot more mad. I guess he wouldn't really care if Sig had a love life.

"You'd also know that he and I went on a date. This is something he entirely agreed to." I added on, prodding my finger around. I wonder if he gets the point yet. "Hey, get it?"