Chapter 1

I just want to tell you guys that it's my first Fan Fic well kind of because the other one I deleted. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote or comment!😊☺️

Nevaeh's POV

I lazily get out of my bed and walk towards the bathroom. I strip my clothes and head into the shower. I let the water run through as I grab the blade and work on my wrists. I never really had a life but I have a boyfriend which is a total jerk but he still kinda helps me through my problems but he's also sometimes why I have problems. I just don't find that I should live my life anymore. Ever since I moved to Australia in Sydney my mum met a guy Richard or who I would prefer as Dick. He is the worst person you will ever meet. All he does is drink then swing his anger towards me. If your dad did this your mum would defend you right? Well not my mum, she doesn't do anything about it, she just sits there like nothing happened and then gives me a 'I'm so sorry' look then turns away.

As I feel the stinging sensation in my wrist I turn off the water and jump out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my body and dry my hair with a smaller one. I then go look into the mirror whilst brushing all the knots in my hair. I walk out of the bathroom to my wardrobe and pick out some jeans and a white wool jumper the sleeves long enough to cover up my scars plus my new ones. I once again go to the mirror and put on light makeup. I walk out to my desk and grab my phone and wallet then walk out of my room to the kitchen I grab a piece of bread and spread butter on it. I slip on my white converse and walk to school.

-

I walk to my first class which is unfortunately history. I arrive at my class apparently I'm the first one here, so I take a seat all the way at the back so I wouldn't get noticed much. I opened up my small sketch book and started sketching random pictures and then that's when I realised that someone was watching me draw

"Uh....Hi?" I said more like a question term " Hey, I'm Calum." He said in a very Australian like accent although he looked Asian " and you are?" He questioned breaking me from my thoughts "oh sorry.......I'm Nevaeh, Navaeh Sky." I said almost forgetting my name " oh so your name is like Heaven backwards?" He asked smiling "Yeah" I answered nodding my head. Thats when I heard the teacher clearing his throat which meant for the class to be quiet. As history was almost done I was also almost done with my drawing which was my dad and not Richard AKA Dick but my real dad, he passed away when I was eight and so I was living with my mum instead until now but as long as I live through the end of the year I can finally move out. The bell went signalling to go to next period.

-

I was relieved to exit out of period 2 it was so boring it would even make the crazy people go to sleep. Anyway I made my way to my locker and bumped into something more like someone. I dropped my books and bent down to collect them until the other person went down to help. I looked up and saw sky blue eyes, they were beautiful but again realising that I was on the floor I looked back down to grab my books. I stood back up and continued to walk to my locker but then a firm grasp caught my hand. I flinched at the pain but hoped no one saw. "Oh sorry.. A...are you ok?" His voice said sounding worried "hey let me see" he said pulling up my sleeves the look on his face was worrying and terrified " I'm so sorry" he said. I pulled back my arm and continued walking. I stuffed my books in my locker and ran outside in a bush with a hole big enough for me to sit in. I sat on a stump and cried for the next 15 minutes. After the bell rang signalling to continue with school. I got up and made my way to class.

-

After school I quickly packed my bag and ran out as fast as I could to the front of the school. As I am about to exit the gates someone grabs me on by the wrist and I turn to meet the blue eyes I saw this afternoon "hi?" I said not making eye contact with him " hey are you alright, look I'm so-" I knew he was going to say sorry but I cut him off "hey it's fine" I said with a reassuring smile. "Oh, uh...well I'm Luke." He said "Nevaeh" I answered I looked down and saw that his hands were still holding mine. I was about to pull back until "what do you think your doing?" Oh no "no it's not like that he wa-" my sentence cut off due to Jake grabbing my arm and pulling me closer to him I tried not to flinch as he gripped on to my cuts. I looked at Luke and looked back at the ground. "Don't go near her again" Jake warned Luke "it's alright" I said barley audible "Hey leave my friend alone" Calum yelled. I was shocked I didn't know they were friends. "What are you going to do about it?" Asked Jake "just get your face out of my way" Calum said. then Jake was going to throw a punch towards both of them until I did the unthinkable.

Jumped in front of him. I felt the pain gush through my stomach then I feel the vibration go through my head until it was total blackness.

How was it? Is it good? I hope you enjoyed it. Make sure you vote! 10 Votes or comments for next chapter! 😛