Chapter 5

Today I woke up feeling more awake then ever. I know that this will be the best day ever! I glance at the clock and I am surprised that I can wake up at 5 in the morning just for one day, One special day. I decided to look different today, so I decided to go to shops to get some new clothes, and one more special thing..

I finish up my shower and start to dress in my normal jeans and a loose t shirt. I get my phone from my desk, put on some make up and head out the door.

-

I arrive at the store and find a nice pink dress and a light brown jacket. After buying the clothes I needed I wanted to dye the ends of my hair brown and curl it, I buy the colour I need and pay it to the register. "That's $10 please"I could recognize that voice anywhere. "Emma?" I said, she looked up and her eyes went wide open. "Nevaeh?" she said in shock "Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in ages" I did not know she worked here, then my mind clicked , she reminded me of Michael because she loves dying her hair and I noticed that it was black with red tips, and she is like the opposite of a girl. She plays video games instead of shop, she likes horror movies and she is lazy as fu*k. "It's good to see you, how long 6 years?" I asked, she nodded in reply.You see Emma was my friend in Primary School and we never saw each other then.After a little chat I look at the clock and it was 7:30 I decided to go home since I was going to put these on. "Ok bye, I'll call you"Emma said waving goodbye. She may look like a girl with no feeling but she's really nice.. I got home and went to the bathroom right away, I applied the dye first otherwise I would ruin the dress. After reading the instructions and dying my hair I was ready to put on my Dress. I then again checked the time and it was already 8:00. Time flies by so quickly. I got out of the bathroom ready as ever.

-

I walk into the halls and people are staring at me. I can hear them asking if i'm a new girl. Some already know who i am. Boys even whistled at me making me smirk then in front of my eyes I saw the one and only Mia. Her face had a lot of pimples and shit that girls don't want on their face. I smirked and walked up to her "Hello, Mia. Is that a new type of cream you put on?" I asked she glared at me and walked past, suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I then turned around and shocked to see my ex boyfriend standing there smiling. "What do you want Jake?" I asked really not wanting to see him. "Well you look nicer" he said leaning in closing his eyes I then smirked and walked back making him lean towards the ground and face plant on to the floor. This is the best day so far.

I then walked towards my locker and felt someone smack my ass. "What the fuck?" I turn around seeing it was Michael "Holy shit, Nevaeh?" He asked shocked "please don't tell Luke, he will kill me" he said putting his arms up in defence. "Why would he kill you?" I asked confused "we-well I uh," he stopped to look at his wrist "will you look at the time better go finish off some- oh yeah homework" he said walking away but I pulled his wrist "Michael, you don't do homework and plus it's only 8:15" He knows something I don't. "I'm sorry I have to go now....bye" he ran rapidly to fast for my speed I gave up so I continued to walk to my locker. I grab my books and head to home room. Once I get in there is a boy with brown hair and by the look I assume his like 18. "Ah hello Miss sky, could you please take Mr Martin Garrix for a tour of the school, don't worry you won't have to go to home room." She said smiling "sure" I replied smiling with her. I walked up to him and damn he was hot, but Luke was slightly better. "Hi" I said still smiling "Uh, hey" he replied looking up at me. "So do you want to go now or?" I asked "yeah...ok" He's so nervous.

I took his hand and pulled him up I wasn't strong but I still managed to pull him up. I then told him to follow me and I walked continued with the tour.

I lead him to the cafeteria and told him where I would sit if he like wanted to talk to me or he could sit anywhere else.

🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧