Chapter 7

Nevaeh's POV

I walk towards the door until I bump into someone. I think I always bump into someone one day I'll probably 'accidentally' bump into a car that happens to run me over. I fall to the ground and look up to find Mia and Jake along with their friends.

"Well, Well, Well...Who do we have here?" Mocked Mia.

" I think it's the schools new slut" laughed Jake as he high fives his mate.

"Yeah slut" Yells Mia's stupid friend when I say stupid I mean it literally, you know how if there's a group of friends and there's one stupid one? Yeah she is the idiot. Her name is Karen. Mia rolls her eyes at her and brings her eyes back to me.

"Anyway, just letting you know..no matter how you dress or how you look you will still and always be the ugliest girl I have ever met" she scoffed and walked away.

I get up and run to the door no longer near the hallways of the school.I didnt care if I skipped school I just wanted to go away. I run and run until I reach a tree house in an isolated area. I climb up and bring the ladder with me curling into a ball resting my head on my knees. This treehouse was built the first day we moved ere. Yes I may have been to old to have one,, but my dad and I used to build tree houses together, it was the only place I could go to.

I wake up on a hard surface and see that I was still in the treehouse. I grab my phone in my back pocket and check the time seeing it was just the end of school. Slowly I stand up and throw the ladder down climbing from the treehouse. Finally I reach the floor and start walking home. As I kick the rocks that lay in front of me whilst I walk onto the dull concrete I hear someone call my name. I turn around seeing a girl with new dyed black hair and blue tips running towards me.

"Neveah, wait up, let me catch up" Emma said whilst running to me. She stopped when she was in front of me and tried to catch her breath.

"Why are you running, and why did you dye your hair?" I asked chuckling at her clumsiness.
"Come on we'll walk to my place" I said starting to walk, she quickly followed with a smile plastered on her face.
"Hey why are you so happy?" I asked tilting my head to the side smirking. She really never is happy until now,
"well I met this guy" she said smiling bigger then before, if it was even possible.
"What's his name?" I asked proud that she finally found a guy.
"Michael" she simply answered I stopped in my tracks
"Michael Clifford?" I asked, I would be so shocked. If it was the Michael I was thinking of then WHAT A SMALL WORLD.
"Yeah, you know him?" She asked, and I continued to walk to my house.
"Yeah, his my friends uh friend." I answered, she then clapped
"Well then we don't have to introduce each other" she said. We finally arrived at the front of my door. I grabbed the keys out of my pocket and fiddled around with the lock until it was open suddenly Richard was standing there with my mum smiling talking happily together. I stopped to see if I was dreaming or not. A minute later he realized I was there, stood up and the next thing he did was so unbelievable, I must have been dreaming.

He hugged me

The man who loved me and soon later became a alcoholic beating me up until I was close to dying and now he's hugging me like nothing happened. I pushed away and the look of guilt and sadness washed over his eyes.

"Stay away from me" I shouted and made my way upstairs while Emma followed me later.
"So mind telling me what happened?" She asked making her own home in my bedroom. She hasn't changed a bit.
"I'll tell you later, but in the mean while tell me about Michael, is he a good boyfriend? How long have you been dating?"
I asked and stopped before I will fill her head with my questions.
She looked at me and said "well we have been together for a year, we met in January at this diner and Yes he is a wonderful boyfriend" she said smiling
"I am so glad to see you so happy" I said hugging her, she returned the favor by hugging me back.
"So how about you? Have a relationship?" She asked lying down on my bed.
"Well.." So I talked to her about how I was a loner when I moved schools and how I met Luke and gained some fwelings for him and that I didn't know if he liked me or not plus him getting a girlfriend and Martin and I, and including Richard. Through the ranting and talking she never interrupted she would often nod her head or raise her eyebrows but she listened to me. I was glad to have her back.
_____________________________________________________
hey!
I think I am kind of improving on my updating. So this may be a filler but anyway, do you think Richard is doing this on purpose? Acting nice?
Oh and if you have any ideas on what I should do for my next chapter then you can tell me in the comments or Message me on Twitter or here.

Follow me on : @LeeKirstranlee or @5SOSFORLIFE5767