Chapter 7

A/N: The picture above is not my edit. It was made by my friend on Instagram. Her username is @elsa.lovee . And while you're at it, check out my Instagram. Link's in my page. The video is the song that Jack sings part of to Elsa. It's originally by R5. Enjoy!

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

There was a soft knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked, trying to get myself to stop crying.

"It's me," Merida said.

"Come in."

"Hey. Hic and I eard what appened with ye and Jack. Wanna talk bout it?" she asked.

"No. Thank you though," I smiled softly. Then, there was a knock on the balcony door. I turned to see Jack. I went to open it as Merida left the room.

"What do you want?" I asked Jack coldly.

"Els, I'm sorry. I was.... I don't even know what happened. I just got frustrated. I mean, that's the 5th time you've done that."

"I know. I'm just scared."

"Scared of what?" he asked, taking a step inside.

"I'm scared that after we do it, you won't be there. I mean, what if I get pregnant?"

"Yeah, so? What if you get pregnant?" he asked in an oblivious tone.

"I'm scared that you'll take off."

"Elsa, that won't happen if we use protection."

"Those only work 97% of the time," I replied.

"WHAT?!?!?" Jack shouted.

"Jack! Focus on the big picture here!"

"Right. Remember the song I wrote and sang to you on your birthday?" he asked, picking up his guitar.

"I remember it, just not the words." He started playing a tune.

"You like mismatched socks with polka dots.
You like your pizza cold, I think that's hot.
You like to swim at night when the moon is full. You think that makes you strange. I think that's cool.
And you say you're scared that I won't be there.
But baby, I swear, I'm not going anywhere."

He set his guitar back down.

"But how do I know that you really mean that? How am I supposed to know if you just put that in the song because it rhymed?"

"Hey, Elsa. Trust me. Have I ever let you down?" he asked, wiping away the tear on my cheeks.

"No," I replied.

"Then, stop stressing over the little things that aren't worth stressing over."

"You're right. I'm sorry. I love you Jack."

"I love you too snowflake."