Chapter 1

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

When we got to Arendelle, Jack had to park the car in front of the gate that opened up to Arendelle because even though it's a large kingdom, it's the kind of place where you walked everywhere.

"Ohmigawd! Els?!?!? Is that you?!?!?" I heard a voice ask. I turned around to see who it was.

"Ohmigawd! Mas! Leesh! Dyl! Kris! Kuh-laire! I missed you guys so much!" I ran up to them and gave them air kisses. (A/N: idk if you noticed but I took those from The Clique. Great movie! Love the book series!)

"Oh my god what are you doing here?" Mas asked.

"Well me and some of my friends from the high school came to stay at the ice palace for summer break!"

"Oh my god! I totally forgot that you and Anna go to public high school!"

"Well actually it's just Anna now. We just graduated today. She still goes there. I'm going to University of Pennsylvania with my friends," I explained.

"Ohmigod! Kris, didn't you just get accepted into there?" Leesh asked.

"Um, actually Leesh, we all did."

"Right! But we all bribed the Dean to let us in," Mas said.

"Uh, Els, aren't you going to introduce us?" Kuh-laire asked.

"Ohmigawd! Where are my manners? Massie, Alicia, Dylan, Kristen, Claire, this is my boyfriend, Jack Frost, my two best friends Rapunzel Corona and Merida DunBroch and their boyfriends Eugene Fitzherbert and Hiccup Haddock III. Jack, Rapunzel, Merida, Eugene, Hiccup, meet Massie Block, Alicia Rivera, Dylan Marvil, Kristen Gregory, and Claire Lyons. They were my best friends when I went to the private school here."

"Yeah. Before your powers flipped out," Dylan mumbled.

"Yeah. What she said. That's why I went to the public school. So I could learn to control them. We all have powers. Rapunzel has magic hair than can heal people and glows when she sings, Hiccup controls water, Eugene controls earth, Merida controls fire, and Jack controls ice and snow like I do. He and I were actually the only 2 kids in the entire school with that power. He is also the spirit of winter and Guardian of Fun," I explained.

"Aww! I'm so happy for you Els! We have to catch up soon. How about we bring the guys over to the palace and we can all hang out," Massie insisted.

"Of course! We'd love that! All right. Chat soon!" I blew them some air kisses and walked off.

"Were you really friends with those lads?" Merida asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Are they really going to come over?" Hiccup added.

"Yeah. Is that ok?"

"Well. It's just that..." Jack hesitated.

"They're really annoying!" Rapunzel blurted out.

"Oh come on guys! Just give them a chance! Please?" I begged.

"Yeah alright fine," they agreed reluctantly.

A/N: Hey! I hope you liked the first chapter! Sorry it was kind of long. I'm probably going to update a lot because this is like my life now. Anyways, don't forget to:
Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
Love ya!
~snowflake❄️