Again

Jack
We got back from getting food and we all decided to go in the swimming pool area since it was only us.

Y/nWe went back to our hotel room's and all of our rooms are next to each other and the Kay and Zach's is opposite ours

Y/n
We went back to our hotel room's and all of our rooms are next to each other and the Kay and Zach's is opposite ours. Daniel and Amy are making out on their bed whilst Jack is in the bathroom. I hear a knock at the door so I answer it.

Y/n: hey Chris, what's up?
Christina: this is a little embarrassing but me and Corbyn were about to do it and he forgot protection, he told me to ask Jack if he had any
??: here Christina
Y/n: oh hey Jack
Jack: hey *smirks*
Christina: right, thanks Jack
Jack: your welcome

I shut the door after Christina left and me and Jack laid on our bed, Amy and Daniel were moaning like crazy I started kissing Jack's neck and then his phone went off.

Jack: it's Zach in the group chat *I take his phone*

Smut Warning⚠️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I put Jack's phone on the night stand and kissed down to his v-line, his hands messing up my hair and noises of moaning filled the room

Smut Warning⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I put Jack's phone on the night stand and kissed down to his v-line, his hands messing up my hair and noises of moaning filled the room. A headboard coming from Corbyn and Christina's room was hitting hard against our wall. Jack flipped us over so now he's ontop, he takes my clothes off and he takes his off. He looked at me and I nodded my head, he thrusted into me causing me to scratch his back.

Y/n: FUCK JACKKKK!!!!
Amy: you guys good?
Y/n: AMYYYY, JUST FUCK DANIEL!!!
Amy: okay then *they continued*

I turn me and Jack over so now I'm ontop and I started bouncing again. He took one of his hands massaging my boob whilst his other hand was on my waist.

Jack: shit y/n!
Y/n: I'm gonna cummmmm
Jack: go *we both cum, Jack came inside of the condom and threw it away and then we heard Zach and Kay shouting and moaning.*