Final

9 years later:

Y/n and Jack are still married and have 4 children, Alexis Amy Avery who is 8 years old, 2 twin boys Ollie Dean Avery and Robert Alex Avery who are 4 years old and another girl Lola Tate Avery who is 2 months old. They now live together with 2 dogs and Y/n still does YouTube and Jack is still in the band with the boys.

Amy and Daniel are married, Lexi is now nearly 10 years old. They have 2 more children called James Adam Seavey who is 5 years old and a baby girl called Katie Mae Seavey who is 5 months old who also now live together.

Christina and Corbyn have been married for 5 years and are expecting a twins. 1 girl and 1 boy and they live together.

Kay and Zach decided to go different ways but they are still best friends. Zach is living with Jonah and Tate and Kay is in Hawaii with Gabbie.

Tate and Jonah are now married and have been for 3 years with a baby girl called Y/m/n Alexis Marais who is 6 years old and are expecting a baby boy. They live together and Zach is with them.

This is the longest story I've ever made but I hope you enjoyed it and the next one is going to be good. It's sort of like enemy but different. I love you all and thankyou for the support.

-Courtney❤️