OVA: You're Worth All The Troubles

~ Neon

"After the girls chatted with each other and the guys doing the same, it was now late and everyone decided to call it a night, they all left Andrew's Cafè, And currently Angel had hits arrived at Shino apartment complex"

Angel: We're here Shino...

Shino: O-Oh already ? "Th-That was quick"

Angel: Want me to walk with you to your door ?

Shino: If you don't mind...

Angel: Not at all...

"Both of them walk up the stairs towards Shino's apartment, once they got there, they stop in front of the door, Angel look's at the door"

Angel: They fix the door ?

Shino: Mhm, they fix it during the time you were in the hospital...

Angel: That's good, hopefully this electric lock works better than the last one, I told them to get the newest one...

Shino: Told them ? Wait you sent those people to fix my door...

Angel: Yeah...

Shino: Angel, how much did it cost you ?

Angel: Not much, it was around 120,000 yen

Shino: Seriously ? Angel you didn't have to pay for it...

Angel: I mean, I did break it, it's only fair to pay to repair it...

"Angel turns around"

Angel: Well, I guess this is it for today, I'll see you next time Shino, just give me a call if you need anything...

"Shino watches him take two steps, she bit her lips and hastily grabbed Angel's hand, causing him to around"

Angel: Shino ?

Shino: C-Can you, stay here for a little ? I-I can cook us dinner...

Angel: Are you sure ? You don't have to-

Shino: But I do, I want to thank you for today, and I won't take "No" for a answer...

"Shino looks at Angel with determination, while Angel just chuckles"

Angel: You're so cute Shino...

Shino: H-Hey ! Don't think I'm going to let you get away with teasing me, I'll get you back...

Angel: I look forward to it...

Shino: Let's just get inside...

"Shino unlocks her door and they both enter in the apartment, Angel look's around"

Shino: Something wrong Angel ?

Angel: H-Huh ? S-Sorry i kinda spaced out...

Shino: That's fine, I'm going to get change, so make yourself comfortable...

"Shino then walks towards the bath room, while Angel sits down on the bed removing his shoes, Angel once again eyes the room"

Angel: "It's really small, but for some reason this atmosphere kinda fits her"

"Angel was taken out his thoughts when Shino walks out in her normal attire, which was the vanilla long sleeves with black shorts"