EP-1 World of GGO

Enjoy ~ Neon :)

Setting GGO

Zexceed: The idea that agility is the only stat that matters is only an illusion Sure, agility is an important stat Firing speed and dodging if you were good at those two things,you were good Until now, anyway. But that's all in the past now. And to those of you who spent the past eight months never leaving the house,raising that stat..."Wagging his finger"...Sucks to be you.

(Everyone in the bar starts booing at the TV.... except one black hooded figure..)

Presenter: That's what we'd expect to hear from the top player of the most hardcore VRMMO,Gun Gale Online. Pretty extreme!

Zexceed: Well, I may only get one chance in my life to be on MMO Stream...

Presenter: Oh, don't say that. Aren't you aiming for the next Bullet of Bullets?

Zexceed: Of Course. If I'm going to enter, I'll play to win!

(People in the bar start booing at the TV again)

Dark Wind: But you know, Zexceed-San... Bob is a solo tournament, with random encounters. Doing the same doesn't guarantee you'll get the same result. I'm not sure you should be chalking your victory up to your status type.

Zexceed: No, the result were indicative of a broader trend within GGO. You're an agility-based character, Dark Wind-San, so I can understand why you'd want to deny it. It's true that, until now, the strongest strategy has been to raise your AGl, and fire a powerful physical weapon as fast as possible. But the balance of a MMO change all the time. In particular, games with levels don't let you re-spec your stats.You need to constantly predict the future when you spend your points, because the best style for your level zone won't always stay the same. Minimum strength requirements and accuracy bonuses keep increasing for new equipment introduced..."Chuckles"

Random player: Zexceed always used to talk about how awesome agility-based characters were. I can't believe I listened to him.

"Hooded figure stands up and walks to the TV while cocking back his pistol"

Black Hooded Figure: "aiming the pistol at the TV screen" Zexceed... False victor...You will now be judged by true power!

"Everyone in the bar is silent for a bit until bursting into laughter then the hooded figure begins to make a cross with is hands then shoots the screen cracking it"

Zexceed: So you see... in the end, what's really is the players own ability-"Gah" "Zexceed then starts to struggle for air and puts  his hand to his chest until his player model disappears"

Presenter: Oh, my... Looks like we lost the connection. it should be back in a second, so don't touch that dial!

"everyone in the bar is shook because of the situation and then turns there heads towards the black hooded figure"

Black hooded figure: This is true power! True strength. Fools... Remember this name,and fear! The name this gun and I share! Death Gun!

 Remember this name,and fear! The name this gun and I share! Death Gun!