EP-5 Are You The Real Thing ?

Hey guys as always hope your doing well and staying safe, I don't have anything else to say beside that I'm working on the next chapter slowly but surely, so I hope you guys enjoy and much love ~Neon

(Setting GGO)

"Angel Drives the buggy to the governor generals office Angel and Sinon get off the buggy and enter the building"

Sinon: Come on hurry..."She grabs Angel's hand and pulls him with her"

(Setting Regents office 1st floor entrance)

"Angel is looking around"

Angel: "Is Death Gun here ?"  "No one seems to looks suspicious..."

Sinon: Here, you can enter the tournament...it's a normal touch panel terminal, Do you know how to use it?

Angel: Yeah I'll try...

Sinon: Ok I'll be right next to you... so if you need help any help ask me

Angel: Thank you..."Alright let's enter the tournament" "Angel then presses the enter button causes a message to pop up"
My r-real information ? "He then proceeds to read the message"

"Please input your real name and address you may leave this blank or enter false information but you will be ineligible for top ranking prizes."

Angel: "Angel turns to Sinon but can't see her screen", "They want you to use real information to gain in game prizes...No I'm not taking that chance" "Angel closes the message and enters his game info"

Sinon: Are you done.

Angel: Yeah all done thanks a lot for your help

Sinon: No problem....I got to say it was kind of fun...riding in that buggy with you....

Angel: R-Really...I'm glad

Sinon: Anyway which qualifiers block you get ?

Angel: Oh Um...I got Block F.. F-37

Sinon: Oh I see. I'm in Block F too maybe because we signed up at the same time....I'm 12 which means..."Short pause"....Good, Even if I run into you it'll be in the finals.

Angel: What's good ?

Sinon: As long as you make it to the final battle of the qualifiers you can participate in the battle Royal In the main tournament. So it's possible we could see each other get in the main tournament

Angel: Oh...

Sinon: But if I see you in the finals even if it's qualifiers... I won't go easy on you

Angel: I'll look forward to it, make sure you don't hold back on me

Sinon: Wasn't planning to..."Smiles"

"Angel and Sinon begin walking"

Angel: You know for a foreign game...the Japanese on this is pretty good...I remember the official site was only in English wasn't it ?

Sinon: The company that operates it Is Zaskar...it's is America but Japanese staff is assigned to the server for Japan but you know GGO is in kind of a legal gray zone in both Japan and America.

Angel: Isn't it because of the real money-conversion system ?

Sinon: The official page has only minimal information. You can only manage your character access the e-money accounts you need for currency conversion or do most anything game-related inside the game itself.

Angel: It's well...Amazing to be honest

Sinon: That's why it's almost entirely cut off from the real world..."Whispers"...Because of that it feels like the real me and the me that exists here are two different person...