EP-13 The One Step of Becoming Stronger

Hey guys how are you doing ? Hope you're doing well and had a blessed thanksgiving, sorry for the slight pause on this story, as usual I was procrastinating and I'll touch on that towards the end so until then enjoy and with much love ~ Neon :)

PS: If your curious I was listening to Tech Nine- Fragile (Besnine remix) while writing anyway enjoy!

Vroom !!

"Angel was speeding down the streets, not caring how fast he was going, he needed to get there, to make sure she was safe, ever since he realized that Death Gun was warning him, that his partner hasn't left the room, he couldn't stop thinking about it, Angel look's at his speedometer"

Angel: To hell with it...

"Angel revs his handle increasing his speed from 103 to 146 Mph, After a few minutes thanks to the risk of speeding even more, he found Sinon's apartment complex, he parks his motor cycle and begins looking through all the doors, trying to find the right apartment number"

Angel: Come on, where is it ?

"Suddenly Angel herd someone screams, and a loud thud, he ran towards it and stopped in front of a door"

Shino: No ! Please !

Shinkawa: Asada-san ! Asada-san !
Asada-san ! Asada-san !

"Angel eyes widen"

Angel: "Sinon!"

"Angel grabs the door handle and turned it to no avail, the door was locked, Angel then began ramming the door with his shoulder even kicking it a few times, but it still wouldn't budge, Angel grits his teeth"

You only have a few desperate minutes, remember, you have her life in your hands...

"Angel then back up from the door"

Angel: "Okay you stupid door, let's go !"

"Angel ran at the door and rammed it with his shoulder again, but this time he heard a loud metallic pop, the door chain lock popped off causing the door to be swung open with force, Angel saw the Shinkawa pinning down Shino, Angel ran towards them and knees Shinkawa in the face which knocks him off, Angel holds him down and punches Shinkawa in face while Shinkawa threw a few punches as well, Angel turns"

Angel: Quick ! Run Sinon !

"Shino eyes widen"

Shino: A-Angel ?

...

"Angel picks up Shinkawa and throws him back into Shino bedroom, Shinkawa gets up glares at Angel"

Shinkawa: I'm going to kill you, for taking her away from me...

Angel: She isn't yours to begin with and she'll never be...