LET THE TEA PARTY BEGIN!

I sat in the CCTV system room, I watched as they performed their task graciously. God, they are skilled.
Evan helped in abducting the agent meant to be seated here and damage the system. I held my phone also videoing the system, just for necessities.

I called Aella with my second phone, the one Cheadle got for me and asked if she's doing well.
Yeah, everything is going well.

The poisoning of the beverages was successfully completed. Little did they know that that isn't the beverage that's going to be served. Aella is on her way with trucks containing varieties of flavoured beverage.

When Cheadle was sure everything is set, he sent the agents away, relaxed.
If only he knew.

We planned for his arrest to happen after the party so he wouldn't ruin the fun.

Aella called me, informing me that she has arrived with the beverages, perfect timing cause it's almost time for the tea party to begin.

I called Evans to stay here while I go arrange the beverages. Evan had called more bodyguards, each to guard a particular beverage. We don't wanna take chances.
At least that's better than being jailed.

Pasting my specially designed beverage name on their respective dispensers I keep an eye on both Cheadle and Wesson, Cheadle especially. Aella brought the customized plastic cups and arranged them in a neat row.

Guests where to observe orderliness as they queue at the front of their choice beverage dispenser.

Chats and Laughter fill the air; this is the new year spirit. Seating on a chair, I sighed. Everything is going well, for now.

Cheadle came to me fuming in anger. "What the hell are you doing there? You are a VIP and working for the Cheadle's. Explain yourself before I break something or even your own very bones."

Standing up, I grabbed his suit and move closer to him. He looked stunned with my sudden boldness. I placed my two hands on his chests and whispered; "I know how much you hate them, I also do. He almost made me homeless again but thank you for giving me happiness. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, we are friends in this, Cheadle."

He seemed relaxed by my words. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and said "You don't know what you do to me, Wini".

He walked back to his seat and I turned to see an angry Wesson. This boy can be ungrateful. I am here saving his life and he's there angry that I am helping him!
Well, He is ignorant.

My phone rang, its Evan.
" What scene did I just see? What happened between you and Cheadle? Wesson is in the restroom about to kill himself!" I hung up immediately.

~•~
Hey guys,
Sorry for the short chapter.
Honestly, the votes and comments are not encouraging.
I just posted this to keep the book going.

                                                    Kay