A DEAL ON MY "BLACK EYE COFFEE"

After cleaning the almost broken chairs, worn out decorations,the furniture with holes that you could almost mistake it for a polka dot material and sweeping the entire tea shop, I went out to open today's menu.

It says,

Tuesday's menu;
Pu'erh tea,
Carjillo. &
Black eye coffee.

The containers are already labeled thereby making my work easier.
Even tho our tea shop ain't classy, we still have a lot of costumers due to our unique tea recipe.

The tinging of the XXL Kettle jolted me back to reality. I brought out all the containers and the Ingredients.

We usually use a Kettle and  not a boiler so as to enclose the oxygen in it thereby making the tea more creamy. I just shared you a secret ;)

~×~
"Give me a cup of black eye coffee" A man that looks really classy and rich said while typing his phone.
He has bodyguards waiting for him outside, He must be really rich.
But how come did he get to know about our tea shop?

I was on my way back from serving him when a crash came from his side of the shop. The chair broke beneath him. Oh Lord!.

"Sorry sir, is there anything I could do to make you better?. I apologize for the inconvenience Sir" I said praying he wouldn't make a big deal out of this.

"I am okay, but there is something you could do to make me better" He said giving me a professional smile.

"What is that Sir?" I pray He wouldn't ask of anything beyond my imagination.

"The recipe to this black eye coffee" He said pointing to the cup sitting on the table at his front.

"What?" I asked him, why will he be asking for my secret recipe?

"You heard me right, The recipe to this tea. It really tastes good and unique like they said" He said shrugging while staring at the cup of coffee.

"Thanks for the compliment, I wish I could tell you but it's a family secret" I said while taping my foot impatiently.

"Okay, Your name?"

"Winifred Wells"

" Your phone number please" He said smiling.

"I don't have one".
He gave me an 'Are you kidding me?' look.

"Your address?"

"I live here"

"Okay, see you some other time" He said as He put in his dark shade and strode majestically out of the café.

~°~
There is a knock on the door, who could be knocking by this time? It's barely 6am.

As I opened the door, I saw a familiar face. The rich man that asked for my recipe as exchange for a chair breaking beneath him.

"Hey" I said as I wondered what He is up to.

"Hey, I pondered over the incident yesterday afternoon and I came up with this" He said as He hand a paper to me and brush past me and entered the café.

Opening the paper, it read..

(A/N: I know little or nothing about official things and this is my imagination, So keep your criticism about the letter to your darling self :)

Dear Winifred,

We are interested in you selling us all your tea recipe and work with us in our company as the vice CEO. Which would imply you closing down your café.

This offer comes along with providing you accommodation, an official car&driver and a whooping amount of salary.

                    • •'  •
                   • •••••
________          ________
Winifred's.        CEO of
Signature.       Boseman's
                 Beverage
                 Industry.

This offer is very exciting but the problem is me selling my family café. It houses a lot of my life memories.

"What's the problem?" He said as He studied my facial expression.

"This offer is exciting, but why must I sell my café?"

"You will understand soon. Are you signing or not?" He said as he checked his watch.

"You literally have no choice, you'll regret not accepting this humble offer" he said giving me the pen impatiently.

Humble request? The rich are used to always having their way. I would love to send him out, and ask him to never come back. But I can't keep living this life too!

"Sign it already" he said with a cool tone.

I would get a job and an accommodation so why not? I sighed and signed.

"Thank you for your cooperation. I just wanted you to know that if you hasn't sold it to me, you would have been forced to give it to someone else without getting a dime"

~×~
Hey Wattbuddies, I would be giving thrilling questions and the first person to comment would get a dedication.

× Do you think Wini did the right thing by selling a family recipe and café?

× What do you think that the CEO of Boseman's Beverage industry meant when He said She would have been forced to sell it?

Comment and vote!

Chocolate coated!