I GOT TO KNOW "THE BOSEMANS".

"Who is she?" A male voice asked the man that brought me here.

"She's Winifred, my new Vice" He replied.

He faced me like He just remembered something. He hasn't introduced himself since we met.
"My name is Wesson Boseman, and these are my brothers, Ethan and Jace Boseman". He said while pointing to each of them. I must say, Beauty is in their blood.

They both were smiling brightly at me making my heart melt or rather, ache?

"Hi, I'm Winifred Wells". I said as I smile and shake them both.

I was about to be lead to my room when the woman I assume to be their mother walked towards us.

The mother didn't even acknowledge my presence as she faced her sons.

"I was in my room when I heard talks so I came to check what's going on" She said as She adjusted Wesson's shirt for him.

"Mum, Meet my new Vice, Winifred. She's going to make our industry a big hit" He said as she looked at me.
Wesson gave me a look like I should greet her which I did immediately.

"Hello Ma, I'm Winifred Wells".

She hesitated as She looked at my dressing.

"Hello, I hope you would be of good behavior?" She said still looking at me sternly.

"Yes, I promise ma". I said while giving my best sincere smile. The last thing I want is to have problem with anyone in this mansion.

"Like you have a choice" She scoffed.

~=~
"Aella!" Wesson shouts.

"Alex, Call sister for us"
Ethan said.

After a moment, a girl who look younger than the brothers came yawning with her pyjamas still on.
After seeing her brothers, she hugged each of them and hugged me also. I already like her happy vibe, rich people with almost no problem.

She must be really nice or is she still feeling sleepy and mistook me for their mother?

"Hey, I'm Aella Boseman. You?" She said smiling brightly, she must be my age mate.

"Hello, I'm Winifred Wells. Nice to meet you" I said as She shook me.

"I brought her to live with us since you were seeking a girl company and she's also my vice" Wesson said as he stress the "girl".

"Living with busy brothers and with your boring girlfriend is the same as living in hell" Aella said as She pretended to be hurt.

"Number 1, my girlfriend is not boring. Secondly, you and Winifred shouldn't leave this house without bodyguards and without permission". Wesson said as he turn his back to leave.

"So He has a girlfriend?" I thought to myself

"That's what I go through, being followed around by bodyguards" Aella said as She dragged me and my little bag which is all I have to a room.

She suddenly stopped as faced me.

"I am very nice as you can see so I want us to share my room and I don't want to regret it" She said looking at me waiting for a reply.

"I promise, I would be of good behavior". I said and my reply seems to satisfy her.

~•~
"... she gets very strict sometimes.." Aella was telling me about their mother when we heard a knock on our door.

"Come in" Aella said as she waited patiently for whoever it is to deliver his/her message.

"Boss said Winifred should go and see the designer and change her wardrobe" The Lady which I later knew is my Personal assistant said as she took her leave.