MR. CHEADLE?

Wow!
When I thought I have gotten a better ride of life and here I am trekking down the estate with my belonging .

Why is life this cruel?
How will I start afresh?

I tried to stop the tear about to wet my cheek but I failed.

A car stopped beside me, the two men at the back and the driver are masked.

"Do you want it gentle or rough? Get in and we won't hurt you" The driver said.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" I yelled, scared already.

"Calm down M'lady and make use of the back seat"

~•~
"Let me go!" I tried to scream but it all came as a muffle sound. How did I forget?
My mouth is seal taped!

A man walked towards me and gently removed the tape from my mouth carefully, like he cared.

"I'm Cheadle" The name rang in my head. "Sure you know me and can also guess why you are here"

~•~
"Aella, I need you to trust me in this and don't panic. I tried that, but I was sent away. This is my only chance, help me" I cried over the phone and looked around to see if anyone's approaching.

"Wini, this is a big task.." I cut her off. "I know but please, for the sake of your brothers".

" Fine, I would try my best" and that was all I needed to hear.

~•~
After making a lot of coffee for Cheadle's company, it really showed a great impact as He is almost finding his way back to the top. I need to do something, because if this happen the contract way be withdrawn from the Boseman's.

During my free days, Aella sneaks me to the top floor where I make the beverages and correct mistakes. I wear mask but still Aella pay the worker there to keep mute.

After a long tiring day I decided to go to the kitchen to make tea, I really need to rest. As I sat on the dinning relishing my bread, fried egg and tea Cheadle's laptop caught my eyes. There were bodyguards around so checking the laptop is outa the options, sighing I gave up. Checking IG for the latest update, something I've done in a long time. The sight of a flash drive caught my attention.

~•~
Copying the information in it into my laptop, I strode across my room. This thing should be fast, I need to return it before He goes downstairs.

When the transfer was true, I kept my laptop under my bed. For security reasons, yunno.

After returning it I sighed, I taught I was gonna rest but I have to watch that file. Priority.

~•~
I made sure my room door was locked and my curtain winds down. It was a video, but the four men were masked, with Cheadle sitting magnificently. I clicked the play button.

"Agent 1; you are going to be a guest, well dressed. You are going to be unarmed and would check if you feel something fishy or you suspect anyone, call agent 2." He said as He swayed the pen in his hands. "Agent 2; you are a steward armed with only a pocket knife, serve the guest with a natural smile and don't look suspectable. Communicate with Agent 1 if you feel something is wrong. Communicate with Agent 3 if you need any form of help or protection." He took a long sip from his hot tea.
"Agent 3; you are one of the ground floor bodyguard, make sure nothing goes wrong. You are too make sure Agent 1 and 2 are safe."

....The allocation of duties continued....

"Agent 9; you're to pass the Thallium poison to..." and the video stopped, the copied file had an error.

Oh mai!.. What do I do?
I tried to calm myself down. The next one week is D-day, how on earth would I stop this?

I couldn't even know the plan to the end and what the hell is Thallium poison?
I decided to Google that..

From what I understand its a slow acting poison, it would Later be traced to the tea served at the party. Cheadle is indeed smart.

I had a sleepless night, thinking of the best way to go about this.

I think I got something!