A Night To Remember

He thrusted his long, hard member into me hitting my g~spot.

"LOUUUUUUU!!!!!" I screamed at my highest, he pounded into me repeatedly, going faster after each thrust.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, so I could feel him deeper.

The room filled with our moans and groans, I feel my stomach time tighten.

"Im gonna cum!"

"Hold it" he said.

After 10 seconds, i couldn't

"Lou I can't " I said panting

"On 3. 1..2..3 " he grunted

I released my juices on him, as I felt him fill me up to the brim. He collapsed next to me.

"Best I ever had" I said while trying to catch my breath.

"Agreement" he responded.

He pulled me to his chest and we fell asleep peaceful.

Lily p.o.v

It's freaking two in the mornin where the hell is Darcy, I know she is with Louis, but what if sheIs hurt or something. She is my little sister god dang it.

I tried calling her phone a few times,....well maybe 43 times, she could atheist tethering back or email me, like everyone got a gmail.

I don't need our parents asking me where Darcy is. Even though Darcy is technicaly my sister. Well Darcy she umm.

Louis p.o.v

That was the best night of my life, it was just unexplainable.

Darcy is the one, Darcy is the one I love, Darcy is the one I wanna call mine.

I snapped out of my trance, by he shuffling under me...Darcy.

Her eyes fluttered open, they were light Carmel brown, they lite up the the whole room.

A smile crept up in her lips, as my lips curved up into one, I then placed a light kiss on her forehead.

We stared at each other facial features.

Then that's when a furious Eleanor, came busting through the door, with magazines in her hand.

'What the fuck is going on Louis?" She said yelling and waving her hands at me and Dar.

Me and Darcy scrambled out of the bed, to find clothes.

"Eleanor get the hell out of my house, we don't date anymore" I hollared at her.

"Why should I, your cheating on me with this!"

"You we're the one cheating on me for 3 months , I can do whatever I want, we are over, get that through your dandruff head alright!" I was boiling with anger.

"Fine but don't come crawling back to me when your done with your sluty bitch!" Eleanor stated.

"Who are you calling a slutty bitch?" Darcy interuppted.

"I believe you, gonna do something about it?" She questioned.

"I'm gonna slap you against your pimple wrinkle face!"Darcy commented.

"Do it, ass licker!" Eleanor was tipping her off.

Darcy got up and slapped Eleanor right in the face.

2 words: Cat Fight.

Eleanor, toke a swing at her and missed Darcy latched one of her hands on her hair, and pulled her to the floor and started to punch her in the face, it was clear Dar was winning. Eleanor tried to punch her back but couldn't, Darcy started slapping her and scratching her. I pulled Darcy off of her, and her hand was still in Eleanor hair.