Chapter 4

Larry's POV

On my way home i kept a cheeky grin on my face... oh what i would do to that boy... he's so much smaller than i am... could he even take me? i shook my head... i'll have to make him take me. "larry!" a muffled and raspy voice voice was heard from a far... i lifted my head up and a soft smile grew on my face, "sally face!" he moved rather quickly pulling the boy into a head lock his chuckle filled the room... dammit but he was stiff... if sal felt that he knew he would be teased... i quickly let go as i shuffled away pushing my hands into my pockets— pulling down a bit to make it less noticeable. "why did it take you so long to get home?" sals voice got a bit louder as he looked up with his big blue eye... his hair was fairly messy today... must have gotten into the music again... "well— mrs. packerton was complaining to me about my grade... but it's whatever now," i sighed out hanging my head low... my hair fell into my face as i slowly started to walk towards the elevator, "now my mom is telling me i need to do homework," he said with a gentle grumble... "homework isn't all that bad..." sal said with the gentle voice he had. "yeah, it's not bad... just a buzz kill... you know- massive turn off." he started to chuckle slowly, and so did sal— eventually the went their separate ways...

(HAHA HERE IT COMES NSFW WARNING)

Larry was now in his room, he moved to lock his door as he slowly moved to turn on his stereo... his hand went straight to the button of his pants undoing them... "release the beast..." he smirked as he fell down on his bed... his cock now out of his boxers as he slowly moved to stoke it... "hm... the things i could do to you..." he spoke aloud his hand moved quickly on his shaft— allowing him to let out low and deepened moans... "oh fuck..." he started to get closer his other hand reaches the pillow as he pulled it closer... "fuck travis your so good..." he groaned out as he let the load of cum cover his shirt... "hm... fuck... all over you... slut..." larry rambled into his pillow as he let his cock twitch... letting the rest of his cum out...

——————————————————
Hm let's see how is this for a filler... wish for me to do more?
tokkicatcosplay