Chapter 6

hi i'm here— i just really wanted write!! i've been struggling a lot with writers block thanks to school... so hi.

⚠️smut⚠️

——————————————————

3rd person pov

Larry's hand moved down along the hem of travis's boxers... his hand slipping into them almost desperately— travis bucked his hips slightly... "hm- please be gentle with me..." travis's voice was soft and gentle— that awful and raspy angry voice had completely disappeared. "i promise..." larry's voice low and deep; not to mention his breath on travis's ear.

Larry's hand gripped around travis's member slowly moving his hand up and down his shaft... his kiss going along travis's neck— a soft; passionate kiss... forcing travis's head to tilt— a gentle sound left his mouth... "that... feels really good..." his voice broken up into small breaths... "good, so enjoy it..." larry smirked... his hand moved a bit faster allowing his arm to push down his boxers more— making room out for his own dick to make an entrance... "ready doll face?" he asked... a low and seductively ton moved along the room— his hand moving up along travis's tip...

oh did that make travis shiver... a loud loud left his throat... a squeak? a small whimper... "sensitive..." he spoke softly his hand moving down to larry's wrist to hold onto... his fingers where very feminine... a soft touch along his hand as he helped guide larry along. Larry pushed his cock into travis's ass to warn him he was there— travis jumped... "don't hurt me..." travis said shakily... his hand gripped around larry's again.  "i won't hurt you... until you ask..." he smirked again... slowly pushing his cock into travis's entrance.

"agh!" a loud moan left travis... his face shooting red and his body shuttered— and his hand clawed into larry's wrist.. "good boy... calm down relax.." he whispered kissing along his jaw... his eyes shutting letting his hand glide on his shaft up and down... larry wasn't to much into pain... but he can manage... "just like that keep it easy baby..." a sleepy sexual tone left his voice... travis slowly started to relax... going down more his back arching. "oh fuck..." he giggled his smile so pure... yet naughty...

'this is where the night begins to get funky...'

——————————————————
i'll write more tomorrow... cause you know i'm the ultimate tease... a slightly different writing style... please enjoy.