Barista Soulmate (Tenko x Rantaro)

-Non-Despair AU-

*Tenko's  POV* 

"One Mochaccino!" I say as I put the warm drink on the counter. Hi, I'm Tenko and I work as a Barista at the local coffee shop Yin & Yang Cafe. I have been working here for the last 4 years. "Tenko! I need one Iced Coffee! Pronto!" my manager, Keebo tells me. "Right away sir!" I reply. I make the Iced Coffee and Tenko tells me to bring it to the customer. I looked at the name on the coffee to see who it belonged to. Leon Kuwata. Huh. an Interesting name. "Excuse me sir, but are you, Leon Kuwata?" I ask. This person had super-long red hair, he was wearing a baseball uniform, and a bunch of piercings on him, that normal for a baseball player? "Yes, that is me, sweetheart," he tells me. I chuckle. "Umm thanks?" I say. Was is this dude hitting on me? Another question, why?

I start to walk back to the counter when I feel an arm wrap around my waist. "Eh?!?" I say. I am spun around by the person. It was the person who I just served coffee. "Sir what are you doing?" I ask. I looked around to try to see if Keebo can see what was happening to me. Keebo wasn't able to see what was happening because he was helping a boy with green tea-colored looking hair and green eyes. "Well sweetheart, I wanted to know if-" he stops because he is interrupted by a soft voice, but it was not Keebo's voice, it was the voice of the person that Keebo just helped. "You don't need to know anything, all this woman needs to do is to get back to work before he gets fired," the voice says. "Yeah, no," Leon says. This dude is insane! "Sir, please, let go of Tenko this instant! I won't stop if I need to individually move her away from you," Keebo says. Leon finally lets me go and winks at me. Geez, he makes me uncomfortable.

As soon as I walk back to the counter I look at Keebo and tell him this "Please don't make me serve that person again." "I promise Tenko, but you'll need to deliver this Cappuccino to another customer," he tells me as he gives me the hot coffee. It smelled amazing. My guess that Gonta made this, him with his Cappucino making skills.

 "After this, you can have your lunch break, I'll have Merodī make you something," he tells me as he was turning around and went over to Merodī giving her a kiss on the cheek. They were so adorable together. I wish I could find a love like how they found each other. I look at the name on the receipt Rantaro Amami. Wait, Amami?!?! My childhood friend?!? 

I walk over to the man with ash-blond hair and red eyes from earlier. "A-are you Rantaro Amami?" I ask very shyly. "Yeah, that is me," he says. "Here is your Cappuccino," I tell him. "Thanks, hey, I heard that you are having your lunch break, want to sit with me?" he asks. "Um sure?" I ask and look down. 

Why do I see a red string connected to our fingers? 

Strange. 

I walk over to see a cup of Affogato and a sandwich. "Enjoy your lunch Tenko!" I hear Merodī hear. I walk back over to Rantaro and sit down. "Want some of this sandwich, I don't think I will be able to eat it all," I inform him. "Sure, I'm a little hungry," he says as he took half of my sandwich. We began talking and eating. It was about time I had to get back to work. "See you later, I need to get back to work," I tell him. He frowned and handed me a slip of paper. "See you..." he told me. He looked down upset.

I looked at the paper. It had his phone number on it. "Somebody is in love!" I hear Angie screech from the kitchen. "What do you mean by that Angie?" I question. "Well, why would you be turning red about a person who just randomly provided you his phone number?" Angie taunts. I guess I was becoming red. "I need one Carmel Latte!" I hear Keebo shout, snapping me out of my trance. "On it sir!" I shout. As soon as I finished making the latte, I stared at Rantaro and start to blush. Maybe Angie was correct, I was falling in love.