Love over Milkshakes (Kazuichi and Ibuki)

"Remind me, why did you pick me and not Hajime or Nagito?" Ibuki asks while she took his seat at the booth across from Kazuichi. She breathed in the fragrance of the milkshake shop, smelling the heavenly fragrances of Strawberry, Vanilla, and all of the savory flavors.

Kazuichi sighed. "Well, I just didn't think that they would be interested... and they're always busy with their girlfriends, Hajime with Chiaki and Nagito with Mikan...I mean, I don't want to waste two free milkshake coupons on someone who won't actually use them."

"Oh... I see."

"Anyways, what do you want?"

"Hmmm..." Izuku gazes around the shop, looking at the delicious pictures of the milkshakes. "I'll have.... chocolate. I'm feeling a bit sweet today." She said, giving a little giggle at the end.

"Yeah, heh. I guess I'll have Chocolate as well..." "Hello, I'm Sonia! Welcome to the Shake'n Blend! What can I get you two?" A petite, elegant, blonde-haired girl asked.

"We'll just have some chocolate," Kaxuichi answered, delivering a friendly smile.

"Your drink will be here in a few minutes!" Sonia said, giving Kazuichi a slight wink before she turned and left.

*Ibuki's POV*

I sighed. It was hard having a crush on Kazuichi when every single girl and boy who set eyes on him flirted with him. It made me lose courage, but yet it only made me want him more.

But who am I tricking...?

All these girls and boys are more charming than me... and why would Kazuichi want to date someone who hated him since he was little at school?

When I was younger, our families were in a buisness family dispute, causing us to hate each other. All I wanted was for him to disappear. Now... I want him beneath my skin.

Is that weird?

 My feelings had started to evolve when I was around 10 years old.

It was several weeks after our families started working together. After I started to hang out with him and his friends Hajime Hinata and Nagito Komeada, I guess I began to...love him. But I suppose I always have. Whenever I was about to confront him when I was 5, my heart would flutter like a butterfly.

 I just didn't know what the feeling was...

I began to suspect why Kazuichi never strived to have a girlfriend or boyfriend.

It appeared as every girl and guy favored him. Which was unconditionally accurate...

 I sighed again, knowing I was just another fangirl... But... it couldn't hurt investigating...right...?

"Kazuichi... why haven't you got a girlfriend or boyfriend yet...?"

Kazuichi's bright pink eyes lit up in surprise, looking up at me with his adorable dumbfounded look on him.