Thanks Guys (Hajime and Chiaki)

~Non-Despair AU~

Hajime's POV

I was sitting with Kazuichi and Nagito at lunch when they noticed I was not participating in our conversation. "Yo, Hajime, you alright?" Nagito asks. I nod and start talking to them. Then I stop again and look away.

 "Come on man, pay attention! What has got you so distracted?" Kazuichi asks."Nothing Soda, just drop it ok?" I tell him. "It's not nothing Hajime, you keep looking behind us, something or someone is distracting you," Nagito said turning around.

 Kazuichi noticed and turned around as well. They saw the girls all hanging out together. "You were staring at the girls, weren't you? Which one, in particular, were you staring at?" they ask me, hoping I wasn't staring at their girlfriends, Ibuki and Mikan. "No one you guys, just leave me alone!" I say as I eat my food. 

I was not going to let them know I was staring at Chiaki Nanami. Why would I let them know? They would only tease me about it.

 "Oh...oh! I know who it is Hajime!" Nagito said. I shook my head no super fast while trying to shush him but to no avail.

 "You were looking at Chiaki weren't you?" he asks.  I cover my now red face as Kazuichi and Nagito started to chuckle. This was embarrassing. 

"Hajime, you ok? You're burning up! Are you sick?" Mikan asked.  Her being the Ultimate Nurse, she was always concerned for her classmates. "He's not sick Mikan sweetie, he's just embarrassed," Nagito told his girlfriend. She tilts her head confused about what he meant. He then whispers in her ear what was going on. She looks at me and giggles. "So you are sick Hajime, lovesick!" she said.  I stand up and walk away from them to class.

I don't know if it was life just torturing me or not, but Chiaki's desk was actually right next to mine. She walks in, along with Akane and Peko. "Hey, Hajime! You still coming to my dorm after classes today?" Chiaki says as she sits down next to me. "Y-Yeah, of course, I am," I reply as she looks at me with her cute smile.

After classes, I was walking to Chiaki's dorm when I was jerked back by none other than Nagito himself. "Oi, Nagito, seriously?"I ask. "You're going to Chiaki's right?  You gonna confess to her?" he asks then smirking. "We will just see Nagito," I tell him. 

I finally made it to Chiaki's dorm room. I knock and stood there waiting for her to answer. She opened it and I walked in. "Sorry I'm late, Nagito needed to talk to me after class," I tell her. "It's ok Hajime, you ready?" she asks me. I nod and we sit down.

 "Do you have the new notes from Mr. Ishimaru's class? I don't seem to have them," she informs me. "Yeah, I do exactly, here," I tell her handing the notes to her. 

As she was copying the notes down into her notebook, I look around her dorm. It had a bunch of video game posters and video game theme items inside. I wouldn't have suspected less cause she was the Ultimate Gamer. 

About two hours go by and we had finished our homework and studying for all of our upcoming exams. "Since we finished, what do you want to do now?" I ask her. The answer was simple and so expected, video games.

We played for like an hour and a half and that was when I decided, it's now or never.  I drop my controller and look at her. She notices and looks at me. "Hajime, are you-" I interrupt her by kissing her.

 "Hajime, are you-" I interrupt her by kissing her

H-H-Hajime?" she questions all flustered. 

"Chiaki...I've kept my feelings for you restrained as long as I can. I am in love with you, and true, honest love should not be contained and kept quiet forever. There is so much about you that most boys don't see. They only see the physical. They see your body, but my love for you is more than skin deep. My feelings for you build every day, and my love grows deeper with every passing minute. You mean so much to me. Just seeing your bright face or hearing your heart-melting voice brightens up my most distressing days and makes them more than just tolerable. Just having a hug from you makes me feel warm and cozy inside. I dream of you day in and day out; you're the only one on my mind now. I am in love with you and have been in love with you since I can't remember when..." I say standing up, about to walk out. 

"Hajime! Wait!" she says as she grabs my hand and pulls me back. What is she doing? 

"You didn't let me answer, but Hajime...before you go...Every time I see you, I think I'm out of control. I do not know why I am feeling this way, but it's like nothing I've ever experienced before. I'd like to touch your face to see if it's real. How could I not notice until now that your face could launch a thousand ships? I'd like you to know that I love you so much, more than I have ever loved anyone. I just want to stay with you while I can for as long as you'll let me," she confesses, cheeks with a tint of pink on them. 

Was she being serious or was she playing tricks on me? I didn't have to think about that for long as she decides to catch me off guard and kiss me. 

"Chiaki...do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask nervously. She said yes and hugged me. I'll have to thank the guys for the extra push.

-Time skip to the next day-

*Nagito's POV*

I was talking to Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi when I heard two people giggling. I ignored it, but then I noticed that Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi looking behind me. I  look at them confused. "Turn around Nagito," Kazuichi said as I did as he told me. What I saw was almost hard to believe, Hajime was carrying Chiaki on his back, and she was...kissing his cheek?

"Hey you guys, what's up?" Chiaki asks

"Hey you guys, what's up?" Chiaki asks. "Nothing much but are you and Hajime, a thing now?" Kazuichi asks. They both nod. I knew he would confess to her. Chiaki then hopped off of Hajime's back and walked over to the girls. 

"Hey, Kazuichi, Nagito," I hear Hajime say. "Thanks guys, for the extra push, I needed it," he finishes saying. The both of us smile. 

Who knew that the Ultimate Analyzer, Hajime Hinata, needed a push from the Ultimate Lucky Student, me, Nagito Komeada, and the Ultimate Mechanic, Kazuichi Soda, to confess to the Ultimate Gamer, Chiaki Nanami?