Blast of the past~Chapter 2

Back in her time line

Back in her time line. Before she went to fix the past. Whole chapter flashbacks.
16 years old.
Mayumi POV
>>>>>>>>>>
Just After the Uchiha massacre. Mayumi pinpointed Itachi's location. She needed something from him.

Years ago believe it or not she met Shisui. In her timeline and had grown to like the Uchihas. But one thing she wanted to know. Do they remember her. Or will she make them remember her.

Mayumi POV
<<<<<<<<<

I finally found Itachi. But he didn't look in the mood to talk. So this will take time. But I have an idea....

Flashback
>>>>>>>>
8 years old at the time.

I was an unlucky 8 year old looking for my lost diary

I was an unlucky 8 year old looking for my lost diary. Being not the smartest I didn't realize someone would actually read it.

Looking around I found someone leaning against the tree. I talked with him sometimes but not often. We knew each other from the academy. When I looked closer I saw another guy. The two guys flat out laughing looking into a book.

I was confused until I looked closer. Upon inspection I soon realized where my diary went. I was shocked and angry. They looked up finally noticing me. There faces went from laughing to scared.

"You two! I was looking for that! I-I'll blast you to the moon!" I yelled waving my finger to the sky.

Itachi shrugged picking up the journal to hand it back. But a hand grabbed his arm. Getting the book out of Itachi's hand. Shisui ran away with the book smiling back at us.

"Ketch me first!" He yelled running with the book.

I soon tackled him down to the ground. Trying my best to hold him down. Even though I just met this kid I was willing to fight him. His cheeky smile I want to wipe it off his face!
Though before I could grab it I was pushed to the ground. One hand beside my face and the other dangling my book in my face.

"To slow" he said jumping off me. I was angry he took my diary! And teased me too!

"Ugh your so annoying give it back" I said giving him the serious stare. I gone from playful anger to serious.