Arranged~Chapter 7

Still 14
Became a chunin and currently summer.
Mayumi outfit:

Mayumi POV>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mayumi POV
>>>>>>>>>>>>

My weird faze has started to slip off slowly. Back to loud and aggressively happy me again. I've decided to hangout with my teammates this summer. Takei and Araya have chilled out with being scared of me. A little bit that is. The chunin party I went to was a set up by Shisui. Should of known that idiot would do that. The prospect of it makes me sad most times. Only invited because of Shisui not because Rin wanted to hang out. Yet now that I think why would popular Rin invite me?

"Yumi!!!!! Get over here!" Yelled Takei from a distance running up to me. Knocking me out of my trance.

"Don't scare me like that you idiot!!" I yelled back.

"Hey" Araya said casually.

"Hey!!" I said back excited.

Today's the day of the three-clan alliance meeting. Every year there's one just to hold strong bonds. This year my Aunt said that she had surprise for me. I'm excited is all I can think!

"Onwards!!" I yelled as we all rushed to the meeting hall. The meeting hall is set up in the middle of the three compounds. Each compound looks extremely different.

The Hoshima compound is surrounded by beautiful flowers and trees. The houses made from pure wood. As well as many origami strung up by the children around the compound. Many stay outside all day enjoying the warm weather.

The Yasushi compound is filled with low surfacing clouds. Shady areas and blue steal buildings. The clan originally came from the hidden mist but broke off to live here. After marrying off to the hidden leaf tribe Yoichi.

The Yoichi compound is full of shady and windy areas. The houses traditional wood with carved wind signs. The compound is full of fans lingering everywhere. All Yoichi's make fans of all colors and shapes. Hang them around in kitchens and gardens.

We all walked in silence because every time I'd ask what we were doing this year. Takei and Araya would glance at each other then the ground making me worried. As we made it to the compound I saw a green haired woman at the door. Her brown eyes gleaming with joy and worry. Almost as if she knew today would be miserable.