Chunin Party~Chapter 6

After Mayumi's parents and Sensei died

After Mayumi's parents and Sensei died. She had a dramatic personality change which is worrying people.
Has also shown great power training and kindling her abilities. Though no one knows the extent to her power. Takei and Araya have been more timid speaking to Mayumi. She's become quite scary... She now has a similar expression to Kakashi.
She is now 14

Her outfit now~

Mayumi POV >>>>>>>>>>>I get on my outfit and shrug

Mayumi POV
>>>>>>>>>>>
I get on my outfit and shrug. Really I have changed and yes for the worst. I used to be organized and a smart ass. Now I'm just one word: Sloppy. I used to despise sloppiness with everything I had. But I don't feel right or how I used to.

I have a new sensei. I don't like my new sensei. I don't have parents and I don't like my new apartment. It's very lonely though I'm lonely in general I guess.

My routine has been the same all since last year:

1. Practice by myself in the woods.
2. Practice spirit mode. (Still don't know what the hell I'm doing.)
3. Try to figure out why my parents died.
4. Why I'm hunted down.
5. Sometimes missions with Takei and Araya.
7. Chunin exams- coming soon need to be ready.

Today I have everything and nothing to do all at once. Itachi and Shisui are always busy. Or that's what they say... I think they're avoiding me. Oh well...
Probably tired of hanging out with "loner chick" or "thorns". Like the names people call me now. I am known as the strongest Hoshima now too yay...

I'm being a signed on a mission with three chunin. I think it's because I practically am one. I'm just waiting to pass the chunin exams.

I made it to the gates ready to go. The chunin seem to be there too. There's an interesting looking boy with black hair and goggles. He seems to be shouting at the other boy. Who casually shrugs as a response. While there's a short brown haired girl making hearts eyes to one of the boys. I can already tell this will be a load of trouble.

"She's here..." whispers the goggle boy loudly into the boys ear. "She's "thorns" am I right?" He gulped.

My story about killing all the enemy ninjas did not go unheard. So many know who I am but don't bother to out right speak to me. Scaredy-cats really...

"Yes I'm here." I said nonchalantly from behind them. They didn't even notice me.

"What?! Oh crap!" The goggles kid yelled. Flailing his pointer finger in my face. He's what I used to act like...

"Our we ready?" I said anxious already but wouldn't let show.

"Well yeah! I'm Obito Uchiha and I'm gonna be hokage!" Obito said enthusiastically.

"Rin Nohara" chirped the shy girl.

"Kakashi Hotake" The white haired expressionless boy said.

"Mayumi Hoshima" I greeted simply.

Our mission was simple and we made it back to the gates early. I had talked to Rin and she seemed nice as well as Obito. Even though he acts younger than me. But in fact is older than me.

"So Mayumi, the girls are going to the bathhouse wanna come?" Asked Rin sweetly. Even though I usually would say no. I felt like meeting friends would be fun after all.

"Ok umm sure! I mean thanks..." I said excited. Wow just talking to her made me feel better. I realized that for last year I rid myself of socializing. Now I'm craving it more than ever.

We managed to get there and we talked a while. I met her friends they were nice but older than me. There names were Kurenei Yuhi, Anko Mitarashi, and Nori Yamanaka. Nori though all she talks about is how much she likes Shisui. It's annoying to be honest she's infatuated with him.

She's everything I wanna be and it frustrates me deeply. We're now getting out of the bath quickly getting clothing on.

"Kurenai I know you like Asuma don't lie to us sweets!" Said Nori squealing.

"Maybe so what?" Kurenai replied back calmly. Looks flushed on hers cheeks.

For a moment there was no response. Just Nori looking my way questioningly. Then she shrugged and started to get closer to Kurenai's ear.

"Have you had sex with him yet?!" Nori whispered to Kurenai. Making Kurenai stumble backwards. Her face tomato red. Her once calm attitude drowned out.

I managed to hear as well and I flushed red too. So did the others that heard. I didn't know they bring that up with me here.

"I-I no!? Have you done it!?" Kurenai managed to sputter out.

"No, but just wondering..." Nori said flipping her wet blonde hair.

"OH YOU PERVERT GET BACK HERE?!" Anko shrieked.

All of us turning around fast. Most already changed but I couldn't because certain pieces of clothing were missing. So I was still in my towel. I was already red in the face from that realization.

Until turned to see who was at the door. Shisui. Holding up my bra with a smirk plastered on his face. All the girls were starting to get nervous or frustrated.

I on the other was ticked off badly. My pointer finger went up in to the sky. My old attitude slipping back in me.

"SHISUI!? I-I'll blast you to the moon! You-you b-bitch!" I yelled.

The girls were shocked at my sudden attitude. My once depressed facade crashing down. Shisui smirk growing wider by the second.

"I got this!" I said confidently. I used my vines to wrap around him and snatch my bra back. Then the vines retracted. Then I chased Shisui out of the bathhouse and down the street panting. I had changed back into clothes now.

"It worked! I knew it Itachi!" Shisui said laughing loudly.
Itachi coming out of nowhere.

"It did but this was beyond inappropriate Shisui." Said Itachi with a grin. Which left me confused.

"What? What do you mean worked?" I said getting more confused.

"Your back! Back! Took you only a year. Never thought you'd come back!" Said Shisui hugging me.

A sudden realization hit me. My old self....
They wanted fun exciting me back. Not the broken me. But that me is gone. There's only shards left to piece together.