Destroy to rebuild~Chapter 15

17 years old:

Mayumi POV<<<<<<<<<<<

Mayumi POV
<<<<<<<<<<<

"Itachi!?" I yelled. All I've wanted to do is now a step away. I feel it the spirit's power gracing me. My eyes a shimmering rose gold. My brown hair lifted by pink flames. Turns out being in the ambu for two years worked out.

I've been ignoring the fact that I'm still stuck with a cheating Itachi. But now I will do as I please! This is my life and my clan won't hold me down!

As I was about to punch Itachi who was rapped in my vines. My hand wouldn't move. My limbs suddenly stiff. After all this time I can't punch him!?

"You are dead to me. You throw my feelings away and expect me to be emotionally stable... I've known you were cheating since I was 15. But I had to keep going. Bye Itachi..." I explained and walking out releasing him from the restraints.

I love Shisui and will do whatever it takes to have him! After suffering in the ambu for two years. Only talking to Kakashi and Shisui. I know what I am and will do...

"M-Mayumi! Their in a meeting!" Shrieked Aunt Iwata.

I didn't listen as I  busted through the door. Heading straight to the three leaders of the clans. Just as I was before them my Aunt shouting protests.

"I failed and will not finish this duty..." I said nonchalantly.

"You what!?" Yelled Shinsato anger consuming him.

"Very well you are no longer apart of this clan. Pack up and leave..." Nakashima breathed out.

Moriyama barely holding in an insult to my face. The three were as angry as anyone who has wasted plenty of time. The past years trying to groom me have been for nothing.

"Good bye..." I said the blank look still on my face. As I left chaos in my wake.

Next stop hokage.

"Sir hokage I would like to request something..." I said formally.

Lord third lifted his head to look at who was there. He smiled and said "continue..."

"I would like to be a genin teacher now. Instead of an ambu if that's ok...?" I asked.

This was not originally part of my plan. But after realizing that my time can be shared. I wanted something to occupy myself with. Getting evicted from my own clan takes time to heal...

"You may! I will get working on it!" The hokage said.

Lord third POV
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Just like Kakashi... I knew she would ask for this route...

Shisui POV
<<<<<<<<<

"Mayumi! You home?" I said knocking on her new door.

I felt awful about her being evicted from her clan. As well as her break up with Itachi. Though I'm happy they broke up...

"Yeah! Coming!" She said sounding happy.

She only acts happy around Kakashi and me. I'm somewhat worried that she likes Kakashi and not me...
Yes I still like her after all this time.

As soon as she opened that door. My patience was thin and deteriorating. So I grabbed her arms and pulled her close to me. I kissed her and she kissed back...

"I-I have been waiting so long!" I whispered nervously.

"Me too..." she whispered.

"Why did you date Itachi then?" I asked gingerly.

"I was forced... My clan has been plotting an arranged marriage between us..." she said.

"Are you getting married still?!" I said freaked out. Did I just kiss an engaged girl!?

"No I called it off that's why I'm here." She explained pointing out the apartment.

"Oh... I'm glad. Now let's figure this out hot head..." I said smiling.

Nori POV
<<<<<<<

"We shouldn't your with Shizune..." I said frantically to Takei who had a smirk on his face.

"She doesn't need to know..." he breathed onto my neck. Tingling sensations arose on my skin.

Before long my shirt was off and I didn't know why I liked him so much. But after training with him I knew he was mine?!

Araya POV
<<<<<<<<<

"Anko I love you..." I said my eyes filled with emotion.

"You aren't just saying that because of the arrangements?" She said worried.

"No I could less about arrangements... I will love you no matter what... do you feel the same?" I asked scared.

She grabbed onto a fistful of my white hair. Pulled me in her salty sweet scent. Kissing me with so much passion. She really was a passionate woman. I respect her even if she used to work with Orochimaru.

No one POV
<<<<<<<<<<

At the end of the day no one is safe. No matter how comfortable they are... Memories won't be held back for much longer. Mayumi Hoshima is the glitch and must be removed.