Chapter 5

Deku's POV

 I woke up in Shiggy's arms and some how wiggled out of his arms. I checked the time and was thatnkful today was Saturday. I went to the main area and saw Uraraka and Toga cuddling on the couch. "Good morning Izu-chan!!" Toga exclaimed happily. "Morning Deku, Kurogiri is making breakfast." Uraraka explained.

After Breakfast

 Uraraka and I needed to head back to school before Lida starts worrying. When we got back Lida scolded us for being gone so long. We apologized and went to my room to study. An hour into studying  Kacchan burst threw my door. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DEKU!?" He was yelling at me and a picture was in his hand and he shoved it in my face. I snatchd the picture and my heart dropped. It was a picture of Shiggy and I cuddling from last night!! "How did you get that?" I asked him nervously. "That doesn't matter" Kacchan said as he put the picture in his pocket. Kacchan showed everyone the picture and the only one by my side was Uraraka. I soon became empty and Shiggy was gonna find out soon.

A month later Shigaraki's POV

 Izuku barely came over anymore, but when he did something seemed...off. He was coming over today and I decided to ask him. He finally came over. I took him to my room and sat him on my bed. "What's wrong?" he asked me and I knew something was off. "What's going on at school?" I asked him. "Nothing everything id the same as always...why do you ask?" there is someyhing going on. "You seem off Izu, I just wanna make sure you're okay" I said calmly. "I'm fine Shiggy so how about we cuddle?" he asked while laying down on my bed. "Yeah let me go ask Toga something" I explained and he nodded. I asked her if she could pretend to my Uraraka for a day so I can find out what happened to my broccoli. She agreed and told Uraraka our plan. Operation: Izuku is a go!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I'm tired. Sorry if it was short I was a little rushed, anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter!!