Chapter 8

Deku's POV

 I woke up and shot up...bad idea. My back hurts like hell!! I laid back down and all the memories from last night flooded into my mind. Shiggy then woke up and told me morning and kissed my cheek. "Hey Shiggy?" I asked. He hummed tiredly in response. "You have to take care of me today, my back hurts like hell" I complained. "Damn it" he said tiredly. "It's your fault, your the one who fucked me" I say. "Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go make you some breakfast" He said as he got out of bed. He was about to go out of our room. "Your naked idiot!" I say while covering my eyes in annoyance. He put on a hoodie and pants and went out and made me breakfast. I sat up slowly and laid back on a bunch of pillows. I turned on his T.V. and started watching 'Demon Slayer: The Bond of Siblings'. "GO NEZUKO GO!!" I shouted. "Can you not scream so loud?" Shiggy asked me. "Can you not destroy my back?" I asked. "Fuck you" he said in an annoyed tone. "You already did" I said back. He mumbled something under his breath and I just shook it off.  "HEY IZU~CHAN!!" Toga shouted when she came into Shiggy's and my room. "what do you want crazy?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the T.V. "I wanna find you a villain outfit!!" Crazy said happily. "Not today Toga, maybe tomorrow" I said. "Oh right I forgot that Tomeru destroyed your ass" she said teasingly then skipped away. 

Uraraka's POV 

 I was thinking of a way to get back at 1-A for treating Deku like a villain when he's the sweetest boy you could ever meet!! "Hey Occhaco?" Toga asked me. "Yes my crazy angel?" I asked. "Who was meanest to Izu~chan?" she asked me, tilting her head adorably. "Bakugou...why?" I asked her. "We could kidnap him and make him suffer!!" Toga exclaimed happily.  "Okay, I'm in" I say.