Chapter 4

Todoroki's POV 

I walk back to my seat and sit down. For some reason I feel sad. I'll ask the others about it. I wonder who Shiggy is.

Deku's POV

'That was a close one' I thought. I heard my phone ding and picked it up. (Slanted is Deku Bold is Shigaraki)

Crusty Rat

Can you come over?

Why? 

I wanna cuddle you

Okay I'll be over in a few hours

Yay!!

Ily Shiggy

Ily 2 Izu~

In real Life

'I can't wait until school is over' I thought to myself.

After school

The bell rung and I packed my stuff. "Hey Deku wanna hang out?" Uraraka asked me with the others behind her. "Sorry I'm going to a friend's place today" I say as I put my back pack on. "Oh okay how about tomorrow?" Asu- I mean Tsu asked me. "Sure!! Bye everyone!!" I say as I walk away and rush to Shiggy's

At the Hideout

I came in and was greeted by one of Toga's really tight hugs. "IZU-CHAN YOUR BACK!!" She yelled happily and squeezing me tighter. "To...tight...Toga" I stutter. "Sorry" she says nervously while letting me go. Touya came over and said hi. "Hey Tou- I mean Dabi" I say nervously. He didn't like it when people said his real name. Shiggy finally came down and hugged me from behind. "Hi Shig-" I say but I couldn't finish my sentence because he kissed me sofly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist with his pinky fingers up. He lead me to his room and we watched a movie while cuddling. "I love you Shiggy" I say in a whisper voice. "I love you to Izuku" he said as I fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh this is so cute!! Thank you for reading chapter 4!!