Chapter 3

Deku's POV

 I woke up to a big thud. I shot my eyes open and saw Uraraka rubbing the back of her head on the ground. "Did you fall off your bed?" I ask and you could tell I was tired. "Yes" she said nervously. I looked at the time and sighed. "You fell off at the right time" I said annoyed. I got ready and went to class.

At class still Deku's POV

 I walked in and saw Lida chopping the air and scolding Kacchan for something. "Good morning Midoriya" Todoroki said in his normal bored tone. "Morning Todoroki-kun!" I exlaimed happily. "MIDORIYA I NEED YOUR HELP!!" Lida shouted while running to me. "Yes Lida-kun?" I ask. "Can you tell Bakugou to stop being so rude?" he asked while crossing his arms. "Sorry Lida that's his personality I can't." I said. Ashido-san ran to me. "Midoriya help Mineta is being Mineta!!" She screamed in panic. My eyes were glowing red and I walked to Mineta and bent down to meet his eye level. "Minoru Mineta stop bothering the girls or you won't see another day" I say calmly he nodded in fear and sat at his desk. 

After class still Deku's POV

 I laid my head down so I could get some rest but everyone was so loud so I didn't take a nap so I texted Shiggy. (Slanted is Deku, and bold is Shigaraki)

Crusty Rat 

 Hey Shiggy

 Hey Izuku

 I'm bored

Same

 Class is starting again I gtg

 Aww ily

ily 2 Shiggy see you after school

What I didn't know was that Todoroki-kun was over my shoulder reading my texts. "Who's Shiggy?" he asks me and I jumped. "Ever heard of privacy!?" I screamed. "Sorry Midoriya" he said nevously while rubbing the back of his neck. "Anyway Shiggy is my boyfriend" I explained and I knew my face turned red. Ashido~san heard that and screamed "TELL ME WHO YOUR BOYFRIEND IS I WANNA KNOW!!" It caught everyones' attention. "My lips are sealed" I said calmly. "Come on Midobro we wanna know!!" Kirishima chimed in. "Just drop it I'm not telling!" I said annoyed. "If he doesn't wanna tell then he doesn't have too" Momo~san said while putting her hair up in a ponytail. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter was boring. Sorry I haven't been updating I was grounded.