Chapter 2

Deku's POV

  The next day we went to the mall as a class but I was left alone that's when I felt a hand grab my neck. "Shiggy?" I ask. "How did you know?" he asked. "Only one hand is this crusty" I answered then turned around and kissed his cheek. "I missed you" I said while hugging him tightly. "I missed you too" he pulling away then cupped my cheek with four fingers. "How are the others?" I ask while taking his hand and leading him to a cafe. "They're good Toga is as crazy as ever and Dabi is as annoying as ever." He said while crossing his arms. I giggled and just looked in his beautiful eyes. "Why are your eyes so beautiful?" I ask calmly. He blushed and put father on his face. "Come on Shiggy don't be so shy" I say teasingly. "Why are you so cute?" he asked. "Because I am!" I said confidently. We sat there talking for awhile so I looked at my phone and saw 7 missed calls some from Lida some from Todoroki and some from Uraraka. "I gotta go" I say with my voice filled with panic. "Okay I love you Izuku" he said sadly. "I love you to Tenko" I said as I got up from the table. 'I still can't believe that my childhood crush is my boyfriend now!" I thought to myself excitedly. I bumped into Uraraka. "DEKU!!!" She screamed when she turned around and saw me. Everyone gathered around me and asked me where I was. "I met with an old friend and lost track of time and I turned my phone off I'm sorry everyone" I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously. We all went back to the dorms and nobody questioned me about who I was with.

At the dorms Todoroki's POV.

 I was nervous for Midoriya but when he came back he didn't have a scratch on him and his story is pretty believable. Everyone loses track of time at least once.  I wonder who was he with. I should mind my own business.

Uraraka's POV

I knew he was with Shigaraki but when you're a UA traitor you've got to know how to act. I'm sad he didn't bring Toga I miss her so much. I just hope Deku won't care I'm a villain because he's dating one. "Hey Deku?" I asked. "Yeah Uraraka?" he said. "I need to tell you something" I said nervously. He just looked at me. "Alone" I added. When we were alone I took a deep breath. "Deku I uh I'm a villain and I uh am dating um Toga" I said then looked at his face which was covered with shock. I saw him smile a bit and a tear rolled down his cheek. "O...M...G...CONGRATULATIONS!!!" he screamed then ran over and hugged me and sat there hugging for a few minutes. We broke apart and started talking about how much we loved our villains. We fell asleep, I was on my bed and Deku slept on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter was boring here some pics I found.

 I can't really find fanart of this ship