Chapter 1

Deku's POV

  "Hey Uraraka wanna hang out after school?" I ask Uraraka, knowing she would agree. "Of course Deku I let the others know!" Uraraka said cheerfully. "No need I already did" I assured her. "Good so Bakugou is exploding the classroom again" Uraraka said nervously knowing how mad I get when Kacchan does stupid shit like that. "So that's why you're out here so tell me what happened" I said annoyed with my eyes light red. "Well Kirishima was teasing him about something and Bakugou went crazy" She said then Lida came out, grabbed me, and pulled me into the classroom and I saw Kacchan getting ready to explode Kirishima's face off. "KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!" I scream with my eyes blood red. "It was at this moment that he knew he fucked up" (sorry I had to) I heard Kaminari say then glare at him. "H-hey Deku" He said nervously and put Kirishima down. "What did we talk about?" I ask him while Kirishima hides behind me. "Not to explode the class or class mates" he says looking down. "Exactly we don't want another incident like what happened in middle school do we?" I ask while calming down. "What happened in middle school?" Kirishima asked me. "Nothing important." I say while smiling then put out the fire.

At training still Deku's POV

  After the incident this morning I was tired but still had enough energy to train. "Listen up!" All might said "Today everyone will be fighting for the top spot." I was excited to show off my power and use them on Kacchan. "First up is young Mineta and young Midoriya" All might said. I glared at Mineta and he flinched.

On the field still Deku's POV

  As I got on the field to face Mineta I saw him smirk he's the only one in the class that doesn't know about my power. "BEGIN!!" All might yelled. Mineta threw his sticky balls under my feet so I was trapped. He ran to me but I made him fly so he went no where but the sky. "W-What's Happening!?" Mineta screamed in panic. I threw him very far up and he was falling and falling and falling until he hit the ground. He almost died so he gave up. After all the battles I won and we went back to class. I didn't have a scratch on me but everyone else had a few bruises at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Moral of this chapter don't mess with Deku. I'M LOOKING AT YOU BAKUHOE