Chapter Twenty

August 7th Karin Pov

Today is the day that I take Travis out for dinner and hopefully make it official between us, I've been a little sceptical because of how our first year went but hopefully this year will be better. It's only 5 o'clock now, Travis had some running around to do and some calls to make before he leaves to play the Dolphins. I was eating a banana when the door bell rung, I went to open it and it was Jamie with the tux. 

"you are a life saver" I hugged her and then grabbed the tux. 

"Are you nervous" I sighed and looked at her. 

"I was like that too, when your father and I went on our first date" I started smiling, we walked upstairs and I put the tux on the hook outside the closet door. I leaned on the dresser and wrote a note for Travis. I put the box with all his Jewlery on the bed with his shoes then I grabbed my dress, my bag, the note and my keys then I went to Sylah's room. Jamie had her and her bag then we went downstairs, I tapped the note to the front door. Once we got outside I put Sy's car seat in Jamie's car. 

"Thank you so much for everything" I hugged her and kissed Sy telling them bye. I paid the manager of the restaurant a good bank for the balcony alone tonight, I could've paid for the whole restaurant but who do I think I am..beyonce pssh. I'm a semi broke bitch. I told them I would be ready for dinner at 9:15 so that now gives me a little over two hours to get ready. I got out and went inside Aaliyah and Pat's apartment. They bought an Apartment together for when they both come to North Carolina, Aaliyah quit her job in New York. She decided to stay here in North Carolina and open her own makeup salon, she wanted to start a modeling agency but that takes time and she's about to be a mom. I'm so happy for my bestie pooh. 

"heyy bitch, pat said him and Travis are almost done" 

"damn them barbers fast, okay, it's 6:45 he'll be home around 7:15, he'll be dressed around 8:40" most men take two minutes to get ready but Travis he takes hour showers. I ran in the shower, I washed my face in the shower, when I got out I lotioned up and did my hair. Once my hair was done I went to Aaliyah's guest room and put on my outfit and my jewlery.  I sprayed my perfume then I looked at the time, it was 8:45. I put on my shoes, grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

"Perioddddd sis" I laughed at Pat and did a little spin. 

"that ass fat" Aaliyah smacked my butt and squeezed it, I turned around and smiled. 

"Alright bitch two quick pictures then go get your man" We took pictures, I hugged them both and then I left and went to get Travis. 

Travis Pov (@ 5 ) 

Pat picked me up earlier today saying we were gonna hang out, get haircuts and smoke a little before we have to leave. I appreciated this most def, we all had a boys night the day after the girls had theirs and let me tell yall!! We played a few games of 2k then Aaliyah came back with her nails done. 

"you were with Karin"

"yea" 

"why she aint text me back"

"we been busy boy and she still busy" I sucked my teeth at her. 

"ight boy we gotta hit up that barber" I threw a pillow at Aaliyah on the way out the house. Once we got to the barbers it was on. I decided to get my hair dyed and cut, Pat kept checking his phone and texting, shit was weird. Once we were done it was almost 7, Pat drove me home and I noticed Karin's car wasn't there and there was a note on the door. I walked up to the paper and grabbed it, on the front it said ' open if you're White Chocolate Travis Kelce' I chuckled and opened the paper. 

*Travis, I'm taking a risk here, in our bedroom closet your fit for tonight is on the door. Your extra razzle dazzle is in a box on the bed. When you get out the shower text the number on the back and tell them you are getting dressed.. See you soon xoxo baby mama*