Chapter Two

The next morning, thanksgiving
3 am// Karin POV

The lab that we sent the evidence over to needed a forensic specialist and everyone else didn't want to offer to help so I offered. I finished around 2 something so now I'm sitting in the drive way of Ms.Jenna house. I turned the car off and put my head on the steering wheel, making sure I don't lean on the horn. My eyes started getting heavy when there was a knock on the window causing me to jump.

"Travis" I opened the door.

"Exhausted?" I nodded, he chuckled.

"I need to shower, I smell like crime but I'm too tired, I'll just sleep in here"

"Come on I'll help you" he opened the door the rest of the way and grabbed my arms. I walked in front of him and he held me up. He opened the door, and we walked inside.

"Oh no"

"What"

"Stairs" we both laughed quietly. He picked me up and I instantly snuggled in his arm, and fell asleep. I felt him put me down, it wasn't that soft so I assume it was the bench.

" you want a shower or bath" I sat up.

"I'm gonna shower, I'll bathe in the morning" he chuckled and I forced myself to get up. After he turned the shower on, He handed me a wash cloth and towel and headed out. He's too sweet and fine asf, I hop I get to know him more.

12 pm

I got up to the smell of cheese, I loveeeee cheese. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through tik tok and then got up. I took a bath, curled my hair and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and took some mirror pictures. I decided to post them on Instagram.

Liked by KelsonThick and 2k others Karinjinsui: Happy Thanksgiving babies 🤎

Karinjinsui: Happy Thanksgiving babies 🤎

Comments:
Fan: giving very much ⌛️🍑
Hater: giving very much fake and plastic 🥸
Aaliyahjay: you're giving very much "wish I was pretty like her" vibes 😌