\40/ end 5th year

Violet Ibolya

Its the next day after THAT night, I'm still in the hospital wing with Harry and Ron.
I woke up by the voice of Dumbledore, Good morning Violet Dumbledore say.
Good morning Professor I say are you alright to come to my office Dumbledore ask, I would have to ask Madam Pomfrey first if I'm okay to go I say honest, you don't need to Madam Poppy already told me your strong enough miss Black the Headmaster responds, Alright professor give me a little moment to change into the school robes then I say Of course miss Black I will wait outside professor Dumbledore says and turn around and walk away.

I quickly change into my school robes behind the curtains  and walk out of the hospital, Dumbledore indeed has been waiting here and I nod at him. He smiles at me and walks away.

We arrived in Dumbledore his office, he takes place at his desk and I take place in front of him.
Miss Black I know you're aware of what happened yesterday night Dumbledore started I nod yes sir I'm well aware I say, Alright I just want to say keep low on your relation ship with Sirius a little longer if you can until his name is cleared out Dumbledore says, I understand sir I have been keeping this for a long time but I manage to do it longer I say.
Good the the only thing I have to say left is that there are two not so young man waiting for you Dumbledore say. I smile and walk out of his office and back to the Gryffindor conmen room.

VIOLET! I hear the twins yell, Hello boys I say laughing, they pull me into a hug.
How are you Fred ask better Great they say also congrats for your father George say, Hermione already explained it to us They say.
The only thing left is the ministry I say laughing, well were are glad your back even though it was just one day George say.
I'm glad to be here back as well, so tomorrow we take the train back right I ask.
Well you do Fred say we have to stay for the graduating from Percy They say, I'm sorry boys I will enjoy the grim black home on my own then I say.

On your own? you forget your father is free then George ask, nope but I don't think he will be seen soon cause he is still hunted, Well lets have dinner then I say.
The twins nod Fred turns his back to me and bend a little, C'mon he says the three of us laugh but still I jump on his back.

- - -   - - -   - - -   - - -   - - -   - - -   - -

I Finish my breakfast and say the Weasley's goodbye, We will miss you Fred says kissing my head.
I know say my congrats to Percy will you I ask, Sure George say I walk out of the front doors and follow the rest of the students towards the carriages.

I enter the carriage with Harry, Hermione and Neville Hello everyone I say Hey Violet harry says/ hey Ibolya Hermione and Neville say.
Excited to go back I ask them, not really nothing would feel more like home then Hogwarts Harry say.
I'm excited to see grandma but I will miss this a lot Neville say, before we know it we will see each other again Hermione say.

We enter the express and search for an compartment, we easily find one and so the journey to London starts.

- - -   - - -   - - -   - - -   - - -   - -

I said my goodbye to Stan and the knight bus disappears, I wait in front of Grimmauld place 11 and 13, number twelve forms and I open the door.
The coolest thing about this house is that it is blood bonded and open and lock at my hand.

I hear something fall in the kitchen, I walk through the hall and enter the dinning place.
Kreacher I yell, the kitchen door opens but it's not Kreacher who walked out.

---___---___

Part 40

Who will it be?

Also let me know what you think of my writhing,
That would make my day.