\2/ Diagonalley

Violet

Remus woke me up this morning, saying that we're going to Diagon Alley.
I'm very exited to see it, "how are we gonna get there" I ask Remus.
Floo transport he says and goes to stand in the fireplace which now is empty, wait what?! I ask.
Don't worry hold on me and I will show Remus say, I nod and hold onto his arm.
Diagon Alley Remus say and throw some powder on the floor.

After the bright green lights went away I could see that we are somewhere else, welcome in Diagon Alley Remus say.
Wauw this looks amazing I say when we walk in the street, where do we go first I ask, depends on what the list say Remus say.

We will go first to the Gringotts wizarding bank to get some money then secondly we go toMadam Malkins robes for all occasions for your clothes Remus say and lead the way, Remus opens a door to a shop

Madam Malkins robes for all occasions for your clothes Remus say and lead the way, Remus opens a door to a shop.

A woman comes from the back ah Miss violet Black what can I do for you the woman ask, Hello Madam Malkins Violet here comes to fit for here school ropes first year Remus say and put his hands on my shoulder. wonderful pleas miss stand on the chair so that I can measure you the woman say.
I nod and go stand on the chair thing, Violet I'm already going ahead for your equipment like the cauldron till the set of brass scale after this go to Eeylops owl emporium Remus say, alright Uncle I will meet you there I say and wave him goodbye.

Not long after Madam Malkins stared to measure me I was free to go so I would go get my robes later, I walk out of the shop and two boys stumble into me.
Sorry both boys say at once, its alright its very busy on the streets it would have hapend anytime I say and laugh, they stick out their hand I gladly take them and they help me up from the ground.
We are Fred and George the boys say I'm Violet I say and shake there hands, come on boys we need to go a woman say that will be their mom. 
I wave them goodbye and walk to the store Remus told me to meet him.

AH there you are Remus say and hugs me, yeah sorry about that I run into two boys and we talked a little I say blushing, catch any names he ask teasingly.
Fred and George nothing more also their twins I say, but are we going inside I wanna see all the owls I say exited, yes we go inside Remus say laughing. 

I look around and see a Brown owl in the very end corner, the owl has a beautiful appearance, I walk over to the owl.
Hello gorgeous I say and the owl start to screech in a happy way, do you have a name I ask the owl, it jumps a little on the stock and I notice a plate on it. 

Well what do you say about the name Lynx I say and again he let out a happy screech, I see you made your decision and a new friend Remus say I indeed did I say

An employer came over and helped us, I paid for Lynx and so we went outside.

What is left Remus ask, My wand, books and ropes I say after reading the list again.
Good lets go to Ollivanders for your wand we walk down the street again and came across the store.

I wonder when I'd meet you Miss Black, it seems like yesterday that your father was in here buying his first wand a old looking man say who came from somewhere in the back.
He took out a wand from the full walls and gave it to me, I look at him with a confused look "just give it a wave Violet" Remus told me and I nod and gave the wand a wave.

Shelf's fell down, boxes with wands flew everywhere, uhm I say and put the wand back down on the counter.
He took out a second wand but as fast as I hold it I broke down the ladder that Mister Ollivander was standing on, lucky for me he wasn't standing that high.

At the third try I got a little scared, "Its alright Violet it happened with me as well" I hear Remus say, really? I ask he nod and for the record he was standing higher on so your good Remus say and give me a soothing look, I gave the third wand a wave and the boxes went back to where they were and the lamp on the counter started to glow.
Ah this is THE wand for you Miss black Ollivander say, a Ebony wood with a dragon heart-string core, 13 inch and slightly flexibility Ollivander say.

Thank you Ollivander Remus say and I paid for the wand, I'm really sorry for letting you fall down I say politely, don't worry that's what my job is, searching the wand by the owner and everything that comes with it are the consequence we say goodbye and walk out of the shop.
Lastly back to Madam Malkins to get your clothes and then go back to your place, its getting late Remus say.

We walk into the store from Madam Malkins and she walks to the front, a miss black here are the clothes I also paid for them and then Remus flood us back to the black manor where I stay.
I put all the stuff in the corner of my room and open the cage from Lynx and went to bed, sleep well uncle Remus I say before falling asleep.

----

Part 2 of Hogwarts is my home