\48/ Its not the same anymore

Its been weeks and Hogwarts is getting worse and worse with the day, Umbridge is setting up those weird as rules everyday.

I enter the great hall and sit down next to Harry, Hello I say while grabbing some toast.
Anything Interesting? Ron asks Hermione who has her face in the Daily prophet.

No- just some stuff about the bass player from the weird sisters, Its always the same lame things.
Its never interesting or real they all put fake and boring stuff in there those days I say. I wish we could have a new sort of news system who brings out the real news not the fake kind I say.

Wait a moment.. Oh no... its Sirius Hermione says, What happened Harry and I asks. The twins are joining us at the table.

"The Ministry of Magic has received a tip-off from a reliable source
that Sirius Black, notorious mass murderer . . . blah blah blah . . .
is currently hiding in London!' "
Hermione read out loud

Lucius Malfoy, I'll bet anything Harry says He did recognize Sirius on the platform he continued.
He did what I ask in disbelief, yeah he came to wave me of along with other order members Harry says.
And why wasn't I told about it, HE is my father  I say scoffing.

" Ministry warns Wizarding community that Black is very dangerous . . .
killed thirteen people . . . broke out of Azkaban . . ." 
Hermione continued reading

Like Violet said the usual rubbish George said sensing my feelings, Its just means he can't leave the house again that's She says trying to calm me down.

Hey Harry says grasping the paper and flattering it out, what about it I got all my ropes already Ron says pointing out the part of Madam Malkin's rope shop. No.. Look this piece here Harry says pointing at a different article. some story about a guy seen at the ministry at 1 o'clock.

We should go I say looking at the twins, Can't let the customers wait for the products knowing classes are about to start soon. Yes shall we Fred says Letting me jump on his back.

Later that night back in the common room, when no-one was around I let all my emotions go.
Why can Harry have the attention of MY father while I have to beg for even one second. I'm happy that I still have Remus but to hear something from Sirius from himself would be nice.

Hello a voice says, the fire pit brightens hello I say confused.
In here, the fire the voice comes again, I scoot over- Dad I ask the corners of my mouth lifting.

How- why- w- I stumble on my words, hey Darling he says Oh so know you can speak to me on your own I say slightly annoyed. what your talking about he asks.
Ever since Harry got to stay with us you only have you're eyes on him you never look at me for longer then what half a minute I say, I- I'm sorry Violet okay I will try but you have to know what Harry is going through is a lot HE says.

Yeah what about me, first losing James and you in one night then hearing you escaped but not being able to look for you, then finally having you again and you are just ignoring me for Harry.
I get that you want to be there for him But you are still my father I say tears falling down my face.

I will try and get better at being a parent, I wasn't made for this role and truly not with my background He says, in the end you had James parents right they showed you and me what a true family feels like I say remembering pieces of my childhood at the Potters family estate.

Besides that I should go and get some sleep, Tomorrow is a new day of Hogwarts I say while getting up and walking away.