\51/ DADA teaching club

The twins and I just came back from a prank, we let loose some dungbombs.

The prank it self may seem old but it still gets the job done.

We laughing will sitting down in front of the fireplace, that was awesome those screeches of the girls- priceless I say high-fiving the twins.
I grab my book where I was reading in before we left, Fred starts reading with me over my shoulder.
George takes out his wand and a three cups, after some tries he smiles and pushes two over.
Some hot chocolate will do George say nodding towards the cups.

I put my marker on the page and grab one f the cups, Fred follows my lead.
Thanks George it means a lot I say before taking a sip, It actually is hot chocolate Fred says surprised, been working on the spell George say shrugging making me smile.

George left not long ago to get some sleep, Fred is still sitting next to me.
Hey Violet? Fred asks mmm I hum looking at him. do you- do you mind us flirting with you he ask looking past me. 'course not I love it I say smiling, my ears turning red.

You do he asks now looking at me, yeah you two will always have a special place in my heart I say smiling, you as well Fred says blushing as well, you don't mind me flirting back the huh I say slightly smirking.
'Course not even though I hope it's only to me he says I open my mouth to reply.

Violet can I talk to you alone Harry asks from behind us, I give Fred an apologizing look before fully turning, yeah of course H I say standing up, Fancy a night stroll I say pointing to the portrait door.

Harry follows me through and we start to walk, what you wanna talk about I ask.
Not here somewhere more privet please he says looking at the portraits all along the halls, Just know the perfect spot I say before leading the way to the Astronomy tower.

Once we enter Harry put on a silencing charm, So as you may know Umbridge- just say Umb*tch Harry we all do I say letting him continue.
So as you know Umb*tch doesn't teach us any wand work for dada, Hermione, Ron and I came to the idea of me teaching them proper wand work for dada he says That's good I say nodding.

yeah I was just thinking would it be better to make the group bigger like get Gryffindor, Huffelpuff and Ravenclaw all involved he asks, depends on what you want Harry are you okay with teaching it to such a big crowd I say giving him a pointed look before turning my head back to the sky, full moons getting closer.

and then comes how am I able to get the word out to others huh Harry says also looking at the night sky, do you see that contestation I say pointing little to his left, mmm he hums.
That's the Canis Major the brightest in there like lower neck is the Sirius star I say smiling, and then more in front of me the laying Lion is called Leo, the connecting point of the chest and front legs is Regulus you know about him right? I ask 

Harry nods Sirius younger brother, mmm I sometimes think that I remind Snape of Regulus and that's why he is a little easier on me I say. Also back to the Canis major there is bright star/moon almost connected to it but not really I say, yeah I can see it Harry says guess the name I say smirking turning to him, don't have a clue he says Really I asks surprised. that's Remus for you I say laughing, Harry starts to laugh as well.

you will find you're way and if you do let me know, I would like to help I still have my past books here that I could lent you I say putting my hand on his shoulder, we should go back Harry say yeah we should I say and so we left the Astronomy tower.