\25/ easter holiday

Violet Ibolya

Its Easter holiday, I am turning home. well I'm going to Remus.
I already asked him If I could and he agreed, we both missed each other.

I am standing on king cross, I look around but notice that Remus isn't here.
I get through the border and see Remus standing, Violet he says opening his arms.
Uncle I say running up to him and tackle him in a hug, Lucky for him and being a werewolf he keeps standing.
How was this year so far he ask, it was amazing I've met a lot more people Harry is doing amazing at Quidditch I say Harry and Quidditch but he's a first year Remus ask.
We know Minnie came to Wood with the suggestion herself so Harry is the youngest player in ages that we have I say, I also met Cedric Diggory and a girl names Tonks I say.

- - -   - - -   - - -   - - -   - - 

We arrived at Remus small cottage by the way uncle can I ask for a favour I say slowly, depends on what it is he says wisely. 
Well as we both know about your little furry problem and me being so full in my head to forget about the moon, is it maybe possible to get something of the moon that change with how it is so I know when its a full moon I say, oh wauw I mean depends on what you're asking for thing but I think that would be possible he say hugging me.
I feel tears falling down on me, Please Rem don't cry now I'm gonna cry as well I say as my vision becomes blurry.

You know as much as I'm gonna hate myself because of your age I guess I know what your asking for, and I know your dad would totally agree so if you where asking about a tattoo I will give you permission Remus say.
Thank you uncle your the best I say and jump up and down, I know you gave dad one as well after a dare so if you want you can do it I say, really? he ask I nod I take my jacket off and pull up my sleeve.

Remus says some spell and a moon tattoo forms on my upper arm, Thank you both of us say.
I look at the tattoo and notice it being full, it's a full moon tonight I whisper.
That's correct and I also know that you're an animagus so we will be save Remus whispers back and we hug again.
Lets get some dinner and coffee before we need to transform Remus say and walk to his kitchen while I make the table ready.

- - -   - - -   - - -   - - -   - - 

Were in the basement, Remus has locket the doors a clean set of clothes lays in the storage rack he puts his wand there as well.
The time will come soon once I start to transform you do as well Remus say slowly, I know uncle everything will be fine I say and transform into my animagi form.
Seconds later Moony stands in front of me, he sniffs the air and I do the same. I slowly lay down and roll to my back.
Moony walks closer and sniffs my body, I lick his neck like a submissive dog does.
Moony howl soft but on a happy way, I bark and we start to play a little.

After a while we bot got very tired and snuggled into each other sides, he lays his head on my body to protect me. goodnight. 

---

Part 25 Easter holiday with Remus!

❤️💙💚💛