Harry Potter

A/N: Hi :) I just wanted to apologize in advance for the fact that this isn't edited - I was too excited to post it. Hopefully it's alright though<3

***

"Bombarda Maxima" I struggled in Malfoy's grip as the wall before us crumbled, exposing the members of the DA standing on the other side.

I felt my heart drop when Harry's eyes found mine, a look of hurt and anger flashed across his face as his breathing quickened.

"Get them," Ordered Umbridge.

***

I didn't bother fighting the grip Percy had on me as he hauled Harry and I into Dumbledore's office.

"He was heading back to the Gryffindor tower," Said Umbridge. I stared at the side of Harry's face with pure trepidation, hoping he'd meet my eyes. However, when he did meet my eyes, I wanted nothing more than to shrivel up. Let's just say, if looks could kill, I would be six feet under by now.

But what made me feel even worse was that no matter how hard Harry had been trying to show his anger, he wasn't doing a very good job at hiding the part of him that felt hurt. Or maybe I had just gotten good at reading those green eyes.

"The Malfoy boy cornered him," Umbridge had an unsurprising tone of excitement as she spoke to the Minster for Magic. Beside him stood Kingsley Shacklebolt and a brawny looking man, with short, wiry looking hair.

"Did he?" Asked Fudge, with a voice so pleased that it made me sick. "I must remember to tell Lucius. Well Potter, I expect you know why you're here?"

For a short moment Harry looked as if he was going to reply, but I saw his gaze shift towards our Headmaster and he closed his mouth shortly.

"Ye-" Harry began, but was quick to change his choice of words, "No."

"I beg your pardon?" Fudge looked towards the raven haired boy incredulously.

"No," Harry repeated, much more firm this time. The Minister narrowed his eyes slightly, "You don't know why you're here?"

"No, I'm afraid I don't."

Fudged looked between Harry and Umbridge with disbelief. I watched Harry use this short moment where he was free from the Minister's eyes, to look back at Dumbledore, who sat watching from his desk.

I followed Harry's gaze to our Headmaster, and saw him give the green eyed boy a nod so subtle I wasn't sure if I'd imagined it, until I saw the wink that followed.

"So you have no idea," Fudge continued, sarcasm dripping from his words, "Why Professor Umbridge has brought you to this office? You're not aware that you've broken any school rules?"

"School rules?" Echoed Harry, "No."

"Or Ministry Decrees?" Fudge was fuming.

"No," Reverberated Harry, "Not that I'm aware of." He stated in an uninterested tone. I couldn't tell whether or not the Minister had bought Harry's lies, but one thing was clear - he was pissed.

"So it's news to you, is it," Fudge was seething, "That an illegal student organization has been discovered within this school?"

"Yes it is." Harry nodded, his facade of innocence only infuriating Fudge more.

"I think, Minister," Umbridge cut in, her voice sickeningly sweet, "We might make better progress with some assistance from our informant." She looked towards me then.

"Nothing like a good witness, is there Dumbledore?" I heard Fudge ask our Headmaster. "Nothing at all, Cornelius." Dumbledore agreed solemnly.

Umbridge grabbed me roughly by the shoulders, and I whimpered slightly as she pushed me towards the centre of the room. "Don't be frightened dear, you've done the right thing. The ministry will be very pleased to hear of this, isn't that right Minister?" She looked up at the man with a smile.