Draco Malfoy

How was I still waiting around for him?

Draco and I had been dating in secret since around Halloween of last year. But honestly, if it was such a huge deal for anyone to find out, could it actually be referred to as dating?

I'd been waiting in one of the abandoned classrooms for the passed thirty minutes, waiting for him to show.

Because that's what we did, we'd leave notes in each others books - or find some other secretive way to tell the other that we wanted to meet up.

Of course I always showed up, even if I knew deep down I shouldn't. I loved Draco. I loved him so much that even at times when all I wanted was to take off my makeup and go to sleep, I'd sneak out of my dorm to go meet up with him.

But Draco? Well let's just say it was a different story for him. Sometimes I wondered if this was all for nothing, it just felt like it meant something completely different to me than it did to him.

I mean honestly, it had been almost forty minutes and here I was, sitting on a dusty table waiting for the boy to show.

Letting out a long breath, I promised myself that if he didn't show in the next ten minutes, I'd just go back to my dorm and stay there for the rest of the weekend.

But of course just when I was on the verge of leaving, the door clicked open, revealing the tall Slytherin on the other side.

Closing the door slowly, to avoid catching Filch's attention, Draco turned back to me with a smirk on his face.

But seeing how unimpressed I'd been - it immediately dropped.

"What's got you in such a foul mood?" He asked, walking towards me.

I scoffed, "Really, Draco?" He raised his eyebrows, daring me to continue. "What time is it?"

"11:00?" He answered in a questioning tone. "Ah, 11:00," I repeated, "And what time did you ask me to meet you?"

"11:00...?" He repeated his previous answer, this time more hesitantly.

I huffed, crossing my arms. "No Draco. You asked me to meet you at 10:15!" His shoulders slumped slightly at my words, "I must of forgot.." He admitted, giving me a sheepish smile.

"Oh, you must of?" I repeated dryly.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again," He apologized, reaching out to take my face in his hands, but I turned my head at the last minute, dodging his movement.

Letting out a sigh, Draco ducked his head down to meet my eyes, "I'm really sorry, love."

"You do this so often I'm used to it," I admitted, rolling my eyes when he tried to kiss me.

"You really think I'm that easy?" I smirked and he frowned.

Placing his hands on either side of my thighs, Draco stepped between my legs, locking me in my spot so I wouldn't be able to run away.

Brushing his nose against my own playfully, he placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I'm sorry," He repeated earnestly, his voice barely above a whisper.

Finally meeting his eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck, earning a smile from him that was so beautiful it made my heart flutter in my chest.

I loved getting to see him like this, when he was in his most sincere state. When his smiles were genuine - completely meeting his gorgeous silver eyes and warming up his pale features.

"I missed you," He whispered, resting his forehead against my own.

It was comforting to know I was one of the only ones who got to see Draco's real emotions. The usually stoic Slytherin always resulted to showing nothing but his more bitter feelings around everyone else.