015.

ALTERNATE ENDING.

"Changbin Hyung, are you sure about this?"

"Jisung, you know this is the least we could do," Changbin responded with a sigh as he rubbed his palm over his face. He threw a glance at the latter sitting on the other side of the couch, who is currently mirroring the same stressed-out expression Changbin was currently sporting. "This belongs to him so we have to."

Changbin clutched the disk in his right hand while watching Jisung bit his lips in contemplation, legs bouncing anxiously. The latter knew that the former was right, though. But will Chan be happy about it? The two had found the object while rummaging through Chan's stuff, looking for the certain memory stick that contained the songs he made for the artists he was working with. At first, they thought it was a blank tape but upon closer inspection, they saw a messily scribbled name: Yang Jeongin.

"Alright, let's give it to Jeongin then."

The two was about to step out when suddenly, Jisung's phone blared inside the dark and quiet studio.

Surprise?

The clock ticked 10:11 PM and Jeongin can't bring himself to sleep. This has been going on for days now, but does he know? No. Of course, he wasn't aware of that. His mind has been keeping him awake for some reason he couldn't put his finger on, and it was bothering him to no end. As his last resort, he made his way towards the small kitchen in the right corner of his apartment, to grab a cup of water. But before he could successfully execute the single task in his mind, frantic knocks echoed inside the room, followed by voices that seemed way too familiar but not quite.

"Jeongin, open up. It's Changbin," the voice called out from the other side of the door, followed by the sound of a fist ever so gently hitting the wooden surface. "We need to talk to you, please?"

"Changbin?" Jeongin mumbled as he racked his brain for any particular memory of the male. The name rang a bell, he knew he saw it somewhere but he couldn't figure out. "What are they doing here this late though?"

As if the heavens are helping him, his eyes landed on the blue sticky notes pasted on his fridge. 'Seo Changbin, Felix's boyfriend. Tiny with piercing gaze. Producer.' Next to it was another note with 'Han Jisung. Changbin's friend. Tiny too and full cheeks. Squirrel. Loud. Producer.'

Without wasting any second, Jeongin made his way to the door, revealing two dishevelled and panting male as if they ran all the way to Jeongin's flat. "What can I do for you? Is it about Felix? What"

"First off," Changbin cut the younger's words in between the soft pants leaving his lips before holding out a disk. "We need to give you this. Second, Felix needs you right now. Don't ask any question but please get changed." Changbin finished rather calmly before throwing a knowing glance to Jisung who's biting back the smile threatening to break on his face

The two watched the youngest clad in his matching Spongebob sleepwear scrambled around his apartment, completely ignoring the disk Changbin tried to hand him. Jeongin, not bothering to change his clothes, frantically grabbed the black hoodie sitting on the top rail of his study chair and slipped into it. Within minutes, the two was ushered out of Jeongin's apartment; the younger's phone, wallet and keys scrappily shoved inside the pocket of the hoodie.

"Spongebob looks cute, Jeonginnie," Jisung jested in hopes to lighten up the younger's tensed mood, earning him a seething glare from the mentioned.