F i v e

Violent acts ahead

Violent acts ahead.

--------------------------------

"Who the fuck are you?"

I sit up in an instant and searching myself for my wand, which of course was still in the common room as I had failed to collect it before Draco dragged me away.

My voice had shocked the man standing right before me and he covered himself with his towel, increasingly growing red.
"Well? are you going to answer me?" I swear to god if this is another trick Pansy is trying to play on me.

He does not speak, just stands there in shock not expecting my company.

"What-," I struggle to speak. Today has been so crazy and I'm exhausted. I kiss Draco,fight Pansy, annoy Draco and now there is a naked man standing in front of me in my dorm. 

Silence

I waited for him to say something, anything but he just stood there paralysed. I was longing for someone to walk through that door and break the tension between me and this random person.
And thankfully the door flung open, but it was not who I expected it to be at all.

The same cuts on her hands, the black wavy hair and the same evil look. It was the girl from the library.
She stopped in her tracks staring at the man who now started trembling as the cold air from outside of the room blew in from the door being swung open.

"Rory, what the fuck are you doing." Her question was genuine and serious but I was simply confused.

"OK so does anybody want to fill me in on what the fuck is going on here?" All sets of eyes were now glaring at me. I wanted nothing more but to fall asleep at that very moment and just start fresh tomorrow as if today never happened.

"Pansy moved out. She swapped rooms with me." She shot me a cold look before returning her gaze to the man still dripping wet from his shower.

"This is my brother Rory and my name is Millie, I believe we met earlier." nothing left my mouth, I simply had no words to speak.
"Rory is shy, he will only open up to you if he trusts you and only speaks when spoken to by professors or by me, I have a few ground rules I would like to point out if we are going to live together.
1. My brother is welcome to visit at all time and/or stay the night.
2. I do not want any of my belongings being touched.
3. If I am trying to study or am clearly busy don't speak to me." 

She was making ground rules. For me to follow. After she walks into my dorm. "What makes you think you can make up rules for me?" I stare right into her deep green eyes. Millie's brother Rory shot me a terrified look, as if I should have kept my mouth shut.

"You will do as I say." I am infuriated, I should have never tried to talk to her earlier, trying to be friends. I am always in charge not some little prissy that just shows up out of the blue demanding all these things.

"I can tell you're getting angry, lie down and go to sleep you're tired." She keeps telling me what to do. Reminding me of Draco the way he was trying to control me earlier. 

I was not going to put up with this tonight, collecting my blankets and pillows I make my way down towards the common room where I will be sleeping tonight. So much was going through my mind, so much happened all in the space of a school day.

The common room was comforting, there was nobody there as they were probably all in their dorms asleep by now. The fire is lit beautifully and I can't help but admire it, it's flames forming into magnificent shapes.

I prepared my sleeping area for the night on the couch and rested down on my comfortable, fluffy pillow. My mind starts to wonder not letting me fall asleep and then I suddenly remember my wand. "Accio wand," In the space of a few seconds my wand hand flown up from underneath one of the far couches and landed straight into my hand.

Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure of it.