࿐𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞

" HI GUYS! welcome back to the not a content house channel!! today we're playing truth or dare" madi yells.

"we had you guys ask questions, and now we will be answering some for the truths!" devvy explains.

"first up! cynthia, truth or dare?" lauren asks.

"uhm dare" cynthia responds looking confident.

"bettt! i dare you to jump in the pool!" lauren says.

"i just did my lashes-" cynthia protests

"sucks to suck" madi says, while pushing cynthia outside. after cynthia comes back in, soaking wet, it was laurens turn to go.

"lauren, truth or dare?" cynthia asks

"bye im saying truth because i know you're gonna do something mean" lauren says while rolling her eyes and laughing.

"dont be a pussy" ava yells from the kitchen

"fine" lauren grumbles, "truth i guess"

"YESSS!" cynthia yells. "i dare you to call the last person you texted and tell them you're pregnant!" 

"BYE THATS SO MEAN!" you yell, as you where talking with eva about some anime she was watching

"HAHAH I FORGOT U WERE HERE!" sabrina yells while getting up to hug you. you gratefully return the gesture, while wrapping your arms around her frame

"sabrina its your turn!" madi says, switching the subject considering laurens last text was her ex, diego. both of them ended on good terms but diego would be curious so it would be better if lauren didnt do it.

"truth or dare sabby?" eva asks

"dare!" sabrina says happily

"i dare you to kiss y/n!" eva says, while looking at me. i shrug my shoulders, considering i didnt mind it. sabrina leans in and kisses me and then pulls back. her cheeks are bright red and rosy.

"SABBYS BLUSHING!!!" devy yells, while all of nach starts teasing sabrina. i pull sabrina into a hug to hide her blush, causing nach to yell even more.

lolas corner!

this was requested by