࿐𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞

~imagine serving amelie a coffee everyday and then buying her special milk for her coffee~

y/c/e- your color eyes

(3rd person POV)

THE DOORBELL of the urth caffé, located on south hewitt street, in los angeles, california rang, notifying y/n that someone was here to order. y/n obviously, already knew who it was. amelie zilber, a daily customer at the urth caffé, came everyday, ordering the same thing. a blended ice coffee with vanilla creme, a dash of vanilla extract and lacotse free milk. she normally would ask for almond milk, but the urth caffé never had it.

"hi! how can i help you amelie?" y/n asked

"the normal please!" amelie said, while admiring y/c/e's.

"that will be ready real soon!" y/n said back. once y/n delivered amelies latte, amelie went down to her normal table. after taking a few sips, amelie came back to y/n to ask her a question about her drink.

"the coffee tastes different. did you guys change something about it?" amelie asked y/n. 

"well normally, i put the lactose free milk, but today before i opened the shop up, i bought almond milk for you!" y/n said, while grinning. amelies mouth opened, wide in shock.

"y-y/n, you didnt have to do that!" amelie said while laughing.

"its not biggie amelie!" y/n reassured her.

"you sure?" amelie asked

"yep!"y/n notified. as amelie went back to her table to finish her drink, she kept thinking about y/n. as amelie got up to throw her cup away, she went back to the front and handed a piece of paper to her, and left. when y/n opened the paper, she saw,

xxx-xxx-xxxx. call me when you get off:)

y/ns heart fluttered a bit, while heat rushed to her face. she pocketed the note in the back of her phone case, mentally leaving a note to text amelie

lolas corner

this one was cute!! i really like this one!!